Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jood's cluelessness.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited February 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Our favorite crackerjack reporter Adam "Scoop" Jood was asked by a national pundit on camera about Budda Baker. Jood said, "I don't know why he chose to de-commit from oregon."

Read Baker's fucking quotes you dipshit. He said that he "couldn't see himself living in eugene for 4 years." It's something you could've learned if you had bothered to do an ounce of research. Either that, or Jood simply didn't want to admit that a kid thinks eugene sucks...which it does.

By the way, you can find this insightful webcast interview on the Seattle Times.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If we're going to bash Braylon Addison's video game habits I am OUT
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I'm still trying to find a Jewd post, which doesn't have a typo or incorrect stat in it. He's the biggest dyslexic Duck troll out there at the moment.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BB has also been quoted as saying that a major draw for him at UCLA was his Bellevue buddie Jack. One wonders if Jack might not have given UW greater consideration had Sark not been UW's lead car salesman and Petersen had been in place as Husky head coach in 2012-2013. Also, I have to wonder about Browne now at SC.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Eugene thing was part of it, especially finding out that Braylon Addison would rather play FIFA all night with recruits, than doing what real leaders do and getting these recruits laid by sorority sisters. However, it takes a Doog of the highest order not to realize his mother's illness was the major factor. Without that, he'd be wearing yellow, green, black, silver, white, and pink next year.

Had Sark not left, the illness wouldn't have been an issue. Which means Budda Baker would have rather left his dying mother than to play for Sark. And Pat FS Haden still hired him.

I saw posters complain about UW hosts playing video games during visits as well. You gotta give the hosts some hookers and blow money. If you have to sacrifice, just get the blow and call up some soriority sisters or some chicks who will suck dick for a line or two.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

The Eugene thing was part of it, especially finding out that Braylon Addison would rather play FIFA all night with recruits, than doing what real leaders do and getting these recruits laid by sorority sisters. However, it takes a Doog of the highest order not to realize his mother's illness was the major factor. Without that, he'd be wearing yellow, green, black, silver, white, and pink next year.

Had Sark not left, the illness wouldn't have been an issue. Which means Budda Baker would have rather left his dying mother than to play for Sark. And Pat FS Haden still hired him.

I saw posters complain about UW hosts playing video games during visits as well. You gotta give the hosts some hookers and blow money. If you have to sacrifice, just get the blow and call up some soriority sisters or some chicks who will suck dick for a line or two.

Exactly. Doesn't every SEC team have person that is incharge of this? Hell, that would seem like a no brainer to me.
  • Options
    Just call up that one slut who blew Overton and his friend at the same time.

I think she's finally of age now. Obviously willing to.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just call up that one slut who blew Overton and his friend at the same time.

I think she's finally of age now. Obviously willing to.

Fuck you that's my mom

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2014
    I heard he's gay; not that there's anything wrong with that. He did blow Fatters for access.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

I hate to be the first one to say it, but it's starting to appear that Mr. Jude is just a coog/duck troll trying to make the Huskies look bad.

I wonder if the Times will respond to message board fervor more than Peterman will?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing Jood has you on pins and needles.