Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How to kill a Republic

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Prosecute people differently based upon their politics and skin color.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The FBI is busy combing though tapes of the DEADLY 1-6-21 ATTACK on the Capitol to identify and arrest the TERRORISTS
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The FBI is busy combing though tapes of the DEADLY 1-6-21 ATTACK on the Capitol to identify and arrest the TERRORISTS

And they are throwing the book at people.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    Guy who propped up his feet on Pelosi's desk is still being held in jail and will be there until May awaiting a hearing despite the fact he as zero criminal history. Here's what they are charging him with:

federal charges of entering and remaining on restricted grounds, violent entry and theft of public property. He has also been charged with disrupting official proceedings, disruptive and disorderly conduct and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building, according to court records.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Guy who propped up his feet on Pelosi's desk is still being held in jail and will be there until May awaiting a hearing despite the fact he as zero criminal history. Here's what they are charging him with:

federal charges of entering and remaining on restricted grounds, violent entry and theft of public property. He has also been charged with disrupting official proceedings, disruptive and disorderly conduct and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building, according to court records.

Every single one of those charges other than the theft charge could have been made against the Kavanaugh protestors. I don't believe those people were even arrested let alone charged with anything.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Every single one of those charges other than the theft charge could have been made against the Kavanaugh protestors. I don't believe those people were even arrested let alone charged with anything.
    Meanwhile, that John Sullivan BLM guy who CNN paid $35,000 to for video of the Capitol and Ashli Babbitt being murdered has violated his no-bail release at least once already and is still not in jail.

This is happening in America in 2021 in broad daylight and there is no stopping it. Absolutely insane this country is at the point of prosecuting people differently based solely on political beliefs.

The Kavanaugh terrorists even admitted that they planned to shut down the Capitol. That’s a provable conspiracy that even I could prosecute.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Meanwhile, that John Sullivan BLM guy who CNN paid $35,000 to for video of the Capitol and Ashli Babbitt being murdered has violated his no-bail release at least once already and is still not in jail.

This is happening in America in 2021 in broad daylight and there is no stopping it. Absolutely insane this country is at the point of prosecuting people differently based solely on political beliefs.

The Kavanaugh terrorists even admitted that they planned to shut down the Capitol. That’s a provable conspiracy that even I could prosecute.

Fourth time I’ve posted this. You keep repeating the lie.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No arrests? Gee, you might want to look into that.

Apparently if you strain hard enough you can convince yourself the two events were exactly the same.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fourth time I’ve posted this. You keep repeating the lie.
    I keep repeating the lie that he was at BLM protests? I don’t care if “Rebellion Baby” said he isn’t welcome. He’s on your side, you idiot.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

If he’s on my side, how come my side kept kicking him out of everywhere he went?
  • Options
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Apparently if you strain hard enough you can convince yourself the two events were exactly the same.
    They aren’t the same. The Women’s March admitted their plan was to take over the Capitol. That’s a coordinated attack announced on Twitter by the group who organized the Kavanaugh riot and occupation.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t the same. The Women’s March admitted their plan was to take over the Capitol. That’s a coordinated attack announced on Twitter by the group who organized the Kavanaugh riot and occupation.
    Careful, don’t get a hernia.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't "believe" that there we any arrests. If I'm wrong I'll gladly stand corrected. Apparently if you strain hard enough you can fuck a little strawman ass.