Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I need to go fish 7 million out of the couch cushions and jump on it. See ya Camelot Trailer Court!

Doubt it closes w/ a 7 in front. With that said, this current market has been nothing if not surprising...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

I need to go fish 7 million out of the couch cushions and jump on it. See ya Camelot Trailer Court!

Doubt it closes w/ a 7 in front. With that said, this current market has been nothing if not surprising...

Legit sales professionals could bring an 8 in front.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Isn't your reparations lawsuit against the Dept of Justice about to conclude?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why don’t they call Kim to get it sold?

• Options

7 million to live in Woodinvile? Pass

But it comes with a built in Tui.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

Headset included?
  • Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Why don’t they call Kim to get it sold?

Maybe Kim is now rooming with Fetters?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Agreed. The development of the wine industry scene, which is growing every day, lends some legitimacy to Wood n' Hood, but no. Not for me. I don't even do half of that shit.
  • Options

Headset included?
    And a Hoodie!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can get prime So Cal real estate at 7 million. Ocean front or view depending on location
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Exactly this. Heretofore, Woodinville has not been able to support this price point.

Pretty sure this property has been on before too.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Why is it that whenever I look at a house like that all I can think about is what a pain in the ass it must be to keep it clean and keep the maintenance and yard work up. I guess if you can afford a place like that you just hire people to do all that but damn that's has to be a hell of a lot of work.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Why is it that whenever I look at a house like that all I can think about is what a pain in the ass it must be to keep it clean and keep the maintenance and yard work up. I guess if you can afford a place like that you just hire people to do all that but damn that's has to be a hell of a lot of work.

Goes well beyond anything I'd want or need. And as Race said, for 7 bills you can buy special properties with views and access. I could go live on a property a block very near that house and build a nice house on it for $2 million ... easily.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Love that show. NY is better than LA imo. That said, the best ones on the show don’t seem to price especially high. They are aggressive sellers.
  • Options

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Love that show. NY is better than LA imo. That said, the best ones on the show don’t seem to price especially high. They are aggressive sellers.
    If you do a video search "Tracy Tutor nude", you might change your tune. Turn safe settings off.

Personally I like LA a little better because I like Flagg and Altman. Mrs. Throbber v2.0 likes New York better because she envisions herself 'having a place' in NYC which will never fucking happen but I let her dream..

• Options

pawz said:

Swaye said:

If you do a video search "Tracy Tutor nude", you might change your tune. Turn safe settings off.

Personally I like LA a little better because I like Flagg and Altman. Mrs. Throbber v2.0 likes New York better because she envisions herself 'having a place' in NYC which will never fucking happen but I let her dream..

I fantasize about getting in a bar scrap with Altman, and mercilessly bullying Flagg into an eating disorder.

Altman, in particular, is such a transparently insecure dude trying way toooooo hard to compensative for his shortcomings. I give him credit though ... that's the only way a goombah like him could live an extroverted lifestyle in LA at his age w/o lots and lots and lots of therapy. Live yo life like you're from Queens, or Jersey, and mean it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Altman was a back up kicker at Syracuse. He earned that insecurity

Flagg is my favorite gay guy. I like his preservation instinct as opposed to tear it down. Yes square footage is king but the LA area has some grand old homes that are best restored not torn down. But its not my money

I like whichever one is on. I couldn't see ever living in NY but I love those penthouse condos with outdoor space