Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yikes! Looks like Huskies going in wrong direction 😬

2»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Meathead Mario can't even keep his q.b.

Worry about your own team Quooks

Is your? frail 5* QB legacy kid going to get a chance to compete with Fatter and Slower Chase Daniel?
    I don't know who Fatter and Daniel are.

4-3 last year right? 😂
    Pac12 champs with a QB that may not start at Texas Tech.

Win a decent bowl game in the last 20 years and then pop off.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021

Is your? frail 5* QB legacy kid going to get a chance to compete with Fatter and Slower Chase Daniel?

4-3 last year right? 😂
    Pac12 champs with a QB that may not start at Texas Tech.

Win a decent bowl game in the last 20 years and then pop off.
    Why is it always about the bowl games? I thought it was just about national championships and laughing at UW for hanging a Playoff Participant banner?

So much of Quook ammunition is supplied off of rolling dice and drawing teams like burned out FSU and Wisconsin and, sorry trying to type this while spitting out beer onto my phone, Kansas State.

You guys get Ohio State this year so you'll have to remind us doogs about how to get it done against a progrum like that.

If not I'll have to page @MariotaTheGawd
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

4-3 last year right? 😂
    @PurpleBaze
    #MalarkeyAlert?
    Just trying to keep ol Bazey engaged with the various boreds out here.

@PurpleBaze
    @RuffaloSoldier
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

4-3 last year right? 😂
    @PurpleBaze
    #MalarkeyAlert?
    Just trying to keep ol Bazey engaged with the various boreds out here.

@PurpleBaze
    @RuffaloSoldier
    Heh! Good luck with that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Hey Deej, why don't you come join all the conversation at the truck stop? Since you've already told us how much it bothers you, we promise we'll keep the gas pump handle jokes to a minimum.

Not speaking for @DJDuck, for me it’s much more fun watching you Doogs go after each other on that bored along with the main bored.

I’m used to not smelling like gas in a meeting. The Vancouver fucks who drive across the river to Portland for an all-day conference back in the olden days of early 2020 and before used smelled up the room with their gas smell.
    That's because huffing gasoline is necessary to cope with the fact that they live in Vancouver.
    @haie
    @MikeDamone
    A bunch of people that haven't spent any amount of time in the area in 20+ years if ever.

This is like me parroting "Cornvalley" in reference to Beavlet when there are breweries near their stadium that alone are worth the price of admission.

#LowInformationQuooks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NQIPVqLMUg
    I'm gonna upset quooks and make them pay for it. The best kind of trolling. Everybody says so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Hey Deej, why don't you come join all the conversation at the truck stop? Since you've already told us how much it bothers you, we promise we'll keep the gas pump handle jokes to a minimum.

Not speaking for @DJDuck, for me it’s much more fun watching you Doogs go after each other on that bored along with the main bored.

I’m used to not smelling like gas in a meeting. The Vancouver fucks who drive across the river to Portland for an all-day conference back in the olden days of early 2020 and before used smelled up the room with their gas smell.
    That's because huffing gasoline is necessary to cope with the fact that they live in Vancouver.
    @haie
    @MikeDamone
    A bunch of people that haven't spent any amount of time in the area in 20+ years if ever.

This is like me parroting "Cornvalley" in reference to Beavlet when there are breweries near their stadium that alone are worth the price of admission.

#LowInformationQuooks
    I’ve spent my fair share of time in Vancouver. You can tell that’s true, because no one would claim that otherwise. I have some acquaintances or loosely defined friends who have bought homes there, in Ridgefield, and in Camas. When we were kids my best friend spent every other week there, in his other dad’s fancy, old money taste manse by the river. I’m familiar with the area.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say about Vancouver or where this civic pride is coming from. To me, it’s most similar to Rockwood and Gresham. It’s almost identical - with slightly cheaper housing, self pump gas, sales tax, and a choice of either no income tax or more jobs but with a traffic nightmare on I-5 or 205 every weekday. It’s just a suburb of Portland, and far from the nicest one.

I don’t care all that much, but if you’d like to then feel free to enlighten me if I’m missing the thing about Vancouver that inspires such ardent defense from you.
    You're comparing it to Gresham, so I already know you don't know what you're talking about.

Gresham is for people who spend the money they don't have on another retro Dame/Mariota jersey.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

@haie
    @MikeDamone

#LowInformationQuooks
    I'm gonna upset quooks and make them pay for it. The best kind of trolling. Everybody says so.
    Maybe you'll learn some life lessons that'll lift you out of poverty. Probably not, but still.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

@haie
    @MikeDamone

#LowInformationQuooks
    Maybe you'll learn some life lessons that'll lift you out of poverty. Probably not, but still.

It'd be hilarious if I told you what I do, but you know, I'll leave you to your quook fantasy. That's what this is all about in the end, an escape from your pm day job.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@haie
    @MikeDamone

#LowInformationQuooks

It'd be hilarious if I told you what I do, but you know, I'll leave you to your quook fantasy. That's what this is all about in the end, an escape from your pm day job.
    Yore right, I can’t wait for the day ewe tell the bored you’ve found a job and risen out of poverty and Vantucky. It’ll turn that $25 investment I made into $81.81 worth of pride.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I’ve lived in Portland for almost 20 years and the only reason I’ve been there is for some work conferences at their little Hilton and Beaches when it was open after those meetings. Went to Billygan’s once. Complete dive shithole but it was fine.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    I saw 16 comments and it might as well have been zero.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

One of your worst efforts, evar, unless the irony is escaping me.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@haie
    @MikeDamone

#LowInformationQuooks

We’ve already heard your self-inflated version of what you do.

Love to brag and exaggerate on the internet to help cope with the sadness of living in Vancouver
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    As much as I wish this to be true, like anything with uw, I don’t believe it until I see it on the field. The bottom feeder years were fun, but an anomaly.