Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HCA Academy Awards - Best Picture 1983?

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    National Lampoons Vacation
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

This was TUFF. Say hello to my little friend, vs. slave suit Leia, vs the second greatest Christmas Movie of all tim, vs the gold bar of 80's comedies. Went with Vacation, because hilarity plus great tits are always tough to beat.

Jamie Lee Curtis’ 80’s tits are the tie breaker.

Spectacular butterface, that one.
    In addition to being a bully, you, sir, are mighty picky.

She has more unique features (inc some boy DNA in there somewhere supposedly). Still a strong WOOD.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Return of The Jedi

dnc said:

Swaye said:

This was TUFF. Say hello to my little friend, vs. slave suit Leia, vs the second greatest Christmas Movie of all tim, vs the gold bar of 80's comedies. Went with Vacation, because hilarity plus great tits are always tough to beat.

She has more unique features (inc some boy DNA in there somewhere supposedly). Still a strong WOOD.
    The whole point of this hive of scum and villainy is a collection of rogue trolls who believe in standards.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,777
    Trading Places

Swaye said:

They were real and they were spectacular.

You're goddamned right.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/82778/people-forget#latest

Others not considered by the bored cake eating peter puffing rower 'soc':

Strange Brew
    Take off, hoser!

War Games

Shout out to #MyUW, #MyDarrington and #MySteilacoom for filming locations.

The Outsiders
    A shout out to the book I'm certain everyone read growing up, or at least watching the movie to complete a book report.
    Stay gold Pony Boy, stay gold.

I'm a man of many contradictions. Yes, I am a member of a country club, therefore a dandy and a cake eater. But my row peter puffer chops make me manlier than most of you guysm.

@PurpleThrobber We’re gonna have to get the hottest actress tournament up by early summer. Official nudes thread linked to the wam.

@huskyhooligan i have a couple pair of madras shorts. I’ll pick out a pair for the next duchess meet up where you lurk from several tables away
    For the better part of my marriage to Mrs. V2.0, Diane Lane was the mulligan. No questions asked. Totally allowable if it ever came to pass.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    Trading Places

Swaye said:

Not your best effort
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,167
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

You're goddamned right.

Strange Brew
    Take off, hoser!

War Games

The Outsiders
    A shout out to the book I'm certain everyone read growing up, or at least watching the movie to complete a book report.

I'm a man of many contradictions. Yes, I am a member of a country club, therefore a dandy and a cake eater. But my row peter puffer chops make me manlier than most of you guysm.

@PurpleThrobber We’re gonna have to get the hottest actress tournament up by early summer. Official nudes thread linked to the wam.

@huskyhooligan i have a couple pair of madras shorts. I’ll pick out a pair for the next duchess meet up where you lurk from several tables away
    For the better part of my marriage to Mrs. V2.0, Diane Lane was the mulligan. No questions asked. Totally allowable if it ever came to pass.

Diane Lane is true beauty. From a teen hearthrob to a MILF
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

You're goddamned right.

Strange Brew
    Take off, hoser!

War Games

The Outsiders

I'd be unfaithful for Diane.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Trading Places

Swaye said:

You're goddamned right.

Strange Brew
    Take off, hoser!

War Games

The Outsiders

I'd be unfaithful for Diane.
    Let's keep in mind that the spouses of posters read these boards. Let's clean it up out here guysm
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Trading Places

Swaye said:

You're goddamned right.

Strange Brew
    Take off, hoser!

War Games

The Outsiders

Diane Lane is true beauty. From a teen hearthrob to a MILF
    When I was in my 20s I always got her confused with Diane Keaton
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Trading Places

dnc said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

The whole point of this hive of scum and villainy is a collection of rogue trolls who believe in standards.
    I've seen this hive of scum in person MANY Tims. We? have no bidness having standards. Trust me.
    Hurtful. My frens actually tell me my standards aren’t high enough.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trading Places

dnc said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I've seen this hive of scum in person MANY Tims. We? have no bidness having standards. Trust me.
    Please keep them low.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trading Places

Swaye said:

You're goddamned right.

Strange Brew
    Take off, hoser!

War Games

The Outsiders

Hater. Lurking is what I do best. That and I ran into one of my oldest friends right when I walked in. Also I needed to get all the staring at @Doog_de_Jour tits, and @89ute milky runners thighs out of my system from afar or it would have been even more awkward than it already was when I decided to join the group. The looks on your faces when a random person just sat down was worth it. It was literally the look of message board anonymity being lost.

Can I request the madras shorts be crotchless?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I was speaking to the men folk.