Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can someone summerize Caple's article for us pours?

I don't have a "The Athletic" subscription so I can't read it but the Molden interview Caple posted seems like it has a few tidbits about how Molden views the coaching staff. Anyone want to give a pour the synopsis?

Comments

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    worthless dicksucking drivel. jimmy was his position coach and he was familiar with him is the take away. molden too smart and loyal to give any real soundbite. His bit about gerg was pretty funny though:

"I wasn’t around him a whole lot just because he was the linebackers coach, but he ran the special-teams meetings. I really like him, personally. On special teams, I think he was a solid coach, but in terms of his position work, I wasn’t around him at all."

a definitely maybe situation here.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter
    Don't bother me with some shit about not being fair to people that already paid, don't waste our time.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197
    he was focused on getting the offense dialed, he knew the defense cause it was his with coach k being there. he was focused on the offense.

to me, that was 'interesting.'

k left but hes not taking the defense with him

also, interesting.

i hope lake is still there in five years

yeah, he gone.