Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The nation is outraged!

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    mods? does this have legs?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Will it stand?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm expecting the Seattle Times to expose this in 7 years
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Total garbage, yellow journalism, propaganda, whatever....... it is the Internet where this stuff of manufactured truth-of-controversy abounds. I didn't watch all of the link, but one problem I've noticed with Fox broadcasts of Seattle Seahawk games is the obvious bias of color analyst Troy Aikman whose a limp prick especially when Hawks play Niners. It's obvious that Aikman believes the Seahawks are an inferior team, probably because it relies heavily on defense.

Another problem is the NFL rule book and the inability of TV broadcast teams to learn the damn thing. Even some of the color analysts who are former players like Aikman struggle to understand the rules at times. For example the new endangerment rule doesn't have to be "helmet-to-helmet" and can simply be what the official decides is an "intent to injure". It's a weak rule, but the NFL and football in general have a problem with head injuries that must be delt with.