Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Rats" want to give amnesty to 14.5 illegals

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You better figure out who’s gonna be paying taxes and providing basic services when you’re in the nursing home, ladies. We’ve got a demographic problem and you don’t want to have anyone come here and stay.

Dazzler wonders who will clean his toilet if we don't let in millions of illegal brown people.
    Those Big Macs don’t make themselves, blob.
    You're implying all they're good for are menial jobs, bigot
    Do you still eat food, or do you abstain out of political correctness?
    Yes and Cesar Chavez, Dimocrat and SJW hero didn't like illegals because they drove down wages and weakened unions then and now
    Well young adults in this country aren’t having kids. I don’t know who you thinks going to work the jobs and fund the things required in order to have a healthy economy.
    Encourage nuclear families and put American workers and manufacturing first, like what Trump did. We don't need 2 million people coming in per year. If you slowed immigration for ten years, businesses would be forced to actually pay Americans a decent wage and the middle class will grow. Responsible young people who aren't flighty welfare lowlifes will have more kids.
    We don’t have ten years to decide whether your vision will pan out. If the country won’t do more to support, encourage and incentivize child rearing, immigration is how we’ll have to fill in some of the sparse age groups.
    This I agree with. Strongly. Declining population, particularly native born population, is not a good thing for a country.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,549
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You better figure out who’s gonna be paying taxes and providing basic services when you’re in the nursing home, ladies. We’ve got a demographic problem and you don’t want to have anyone come here and stay.

Dazzler wonders who will clean his toilet if we don't let in millions of illegal brown people.
    Lol at HH having a housekeeper.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yes and Cesar Chavez, Dimocrat and SJW hero didn't like illegals because they drove down wages and weakened unions then and now
    Well young adults in this country aren’t having kids. I don’t know who you thinks going to work the jobs and fund the things required in order to have a healthy economy.
    Encourage nuclear families and put American workers and manufacturing first, like what Trump did. We don't need 2 million people coming in per year. If you slowed immigration for ten years, businesses would be forced to actually pay Americans a decent wage and the middle class will grow. Responsible young people who aren't flighty welfare lowlifes will have more kids.
    We don’t have ten years to decide whether your vision will pan out. If the country won’t do more to support, encourage and incentivize child rearing, immigration is how we’ll have to fill in some of the sparse age groups.
    This I agree with. Strongly. Declining population, particularly native born population, is not a good thing for a country.
    Thats why my plan for controlled LEGAL immigration makes sense!!! DAWG sense.

H talking about this in regards to illegals is the same old bullshit

And they aren't wearing masks is the caravan
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Thats why my plan for controlled LEGAL immigration makes sense!!! DAWG sense.

H talking about this in regards to illegals is the same old bullshit

And they aren't wearing masks is the caravan
    Come again?

Worst people in the world.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,534
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I quit watching the news because there was always one segment that would make the comment "and many were not wearing masks" and sometimes adding "even the children"
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    amnesty to 14.5 illegals

What will happen to the .5 leftover?