Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most disrespectful thing you have seen one human do to another in person

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
20 years ago, not long out of high school, me and two buddies go to Azteca after cruising the mall for a while. Over lunch we hear a kid who is probably 14 talking with his family at a table behind us. Surprisingly candid sex comments and other stuff in that vein that I can't totally recall, but one of my friends decides the kid's dad must be a loser for raising a kid who talks like that to his parents so he decides to punish the dad on our way out.

Me and the other guy leave the table first to get a good view and a head start to the door. Other friend gets up and we watch him stop behind the dad, turn his ass on the back of the dad's head, and proceed to drop a mega tostito shit fart all over the dad's head. Stunned silence. Nobody at the table says a word and the silence is broken by me laughing my ass off and all three of us running for the door. To this day I still wonder what the guy's family said to him, if it's ever brought up during "remember that time" stories, etc. I could get dementia, Alzheimer's, and CTE and I will never forget that moment

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,838
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Pretty much any post on the tug from the America-hating CoronaBros.