Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budda just commited to us.

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

there is and always will be only one BB in this town, bro. dont get it twisted

Bret Boone?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I see over on at the farm they have their own inside scoop on Budda. The kid plays for the name on the back of his jersey and not the front. Clearly a diva by announcing on local TV. Some guys knows a guy who said Budda is above average Bellevue product and you could tell DeCastro and Jack were elite day 1. Bummer, guess he is a bust.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I see over on at the farm they have their own inside scoop on Budda. The kid plays for the name on the back of his jersey and not the front. Clearly a diva by announcing on local TV. Some guys knows a guy who said Budda is above average Bellevue product and you could tell DeCastro and Jack were elite day 1. Bummer, guess he is a bust.

They didn't want him anyway.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I never fault a kid for taking a UW offer over his Stanford offer.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"Sorry UW fans but Sankey isn't the next Jonathan Stewert. He's going to end up at Eastern Washington when it is all said and done".
    I always find it funny how when a high profile local guy commits to UW there is always some coog who saw him play in HS and wasn't impressed at all. Some WSU recruit who played against him though looked phenomenal.

If he was a diva he would have committed to Sark.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Butch said before the year that Baker was possibly the best player he has ever coached. I think Jack is about as elite as they come and Budda will have his work cut out to be as good as him, but that is high praise.

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

"Sorry UW fans but Sankey isn't the next Jonathan Stewert. He's going to end up at Eastern Washington when it is all said and done".

+8million.
    This kid wanted nothing to do with the double-chinned drunk.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coogs gonna coog. Probably because they know what's coming to Pullman this time around and they forgot to DVR the 2012 Apple Cup.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,477

I always find it funny how when a high profile local guy commits to UW there is always some coog who saw him play in HS and wasn't impressed at all. Some WSU recruit who played against him though looked phenomenal.

I see your referencing the 'Kasen Williams will be a bust and Rahmel Dockery will be All-Pac-12' thread from years ago.

Be hilarious if Rahmel Dockery turns out to be All-Pac-12 for the Beavs or kills the coogs or something
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2014
    "there is and always will be only one BB in this town, bro. dont get it twisted"

Bret Boone?

Bernie Bickerstaff.
  • Options

I remember Coogs doing that with Kasen Williams as well. It's pretty hilarious how they always live up to their little brother stereotype.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2014

"there is and always will be only one BB in this town, bro. dont get it twisted"

Bret Boone?

Bernie Bickerstaff.

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

From a Times interview with Baker.

Mora obviously doesn't get recruiting. What he was supposed to tell Baker is that he wouldn't be shit if he went to UW and would probably end up pumping gas at a service station in Tukwilla in four years. Have fun trying to out recruit Sark with that kind of attitude, Jimmy!
  • Options
    DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

This is why I like Pete more than Mora... "do good at Washington" ? C'mon Mora, it is "do well at Washington".
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Bret Boone?

Bernie Bickerstaff.

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

From a Times interview with Baker.

Mora obviously doesn't get recruiting. What he was supposed to tell Baker is that he wouldn't be shit if he went to UW and would probably end up pumping gas at a service station in Tukwilla in four years. Have fun trying to out recruit Sark with that kind of attitude, Jimmy!

I know you're being sarcastic but there aren't any full-service gas stations in Tukwila or really anywhere else in Washington state.

That just makes it even more pathetic.