Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First they came for the Bachelor host and I said nothing....

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,669
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Wife and I are now boycotting, and I didn't even have to be the one to bring this up for discussion with her. Anybody have recommendations on a new, weekly trash-tv show that we can watch while enjoying a nice cab that drinks like a merlot?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,669
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Also, Rachel Lindsay is an annoying cunt. Proud to say I have hated her since day 1, not post-Harrison going to the gulag.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dumb cunt wants to earn the easy money and still get invited to the special parties.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

Dumb cunt wants to earn the easy money and still get invited to the special parties.
    Not some dumb.

Grifter but cash savvy grifter.

Maybe Kobe can slide some of his trust fund wealth not earned on the back of labor toward her.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Wife and I are now boycotting, and I didn't even have to be the one to bring this up for discussion with her. Anybody have recommendations on a new, weekly trash-tv show that we can watch while enjoying a nice cab that drinks like a merlot?

You'd have to pay me a lot to sit through an hour of those shows
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The best part is the strong feminist message the Bachelor sends out. Future female combat veterans are being raised on this positive message.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107

You'd have to pay me a lot to sit through an hour of those shows

Boobies are a good reason.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

The Challenge
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The best part is he was trying his hardest to not get cancelled and still got cancelled.

Why show up to an interview at all anymore?

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2021
    If she is the first Black Bachelorette (I think I read that in the article), I would imagine she will be the last for a while. No company wants to turn over their staff because someone thinks a comment or situation is racist.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuck that guy, and everyone else who gets fired and then slavishly apologizes to the NAZIS that cancelled them, like they did something wrong.

Fuck their feelings. Use the platform you have while you've got it to disembowel their philosophy and exterminate their Global Satanic Nazi movement, before its too late.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2021
    Show sucks now. They can't travel anywhere anymore, the chicks keep getting more and more high maintenance, the guys keep getting dumber and more scripted, and it's become a bad product.

Both guys and girls, no one has a personality that's believable anymore. Current bachelor is roommates with a former contestant that also has no personality? Snoozefest Fraternity and nothing more.

They're probably fine with getting rid of him and his bloated salary and just doing the Bachelor in Paradise stuff exclusively which provides them with enough narcisissim and crazy to get their ratings where they need to be. Why pay a guy a ton of money to say, "Ladies, Matt, this is the final rose. Going to collect my check now"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Show sucks now. They can't travel anywhere anymore, the chicks keep getting more and more high maintenance, the guys keep getting dumber and more scripted, and it's become a bad product.

Both guys and girls, no one has a personality that's believable anymore. Current bachelor is roommates with a former contestant that also has no personality? Snoozefest Fraternity and nothing more.

They're probably fine with getting rid of him and his bloated salary and just doing the Bachelor in Paradise stuff exclusively which provides them with enough narcisissim and crazy to get their ratings where they need to be. Why pay a guy a ton of money to say, "Ladies, Matt, this is the final rose. Going to collect my check now"

Gay
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

haie said:

Now?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

haie said:

haie said:

Now?
    #myflea
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Gay
    Sorry, I'm not single. There are compromises. I at least to get to smoke it all and talk shit while playing my switch which my wife finds amusing because I have all these narcissists pegged pretty much every season, within the first week or two.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Not some dumb.

Grifter but cash savvy grifter.

Maybe Kobe can slide some of his trust fund wealth not earned on the back of labor toward her.

Kobe is not a trust fund baby