Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tweet of the day - All hat, no cattle

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nobody reads your stuff anymore
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    doogie said:

You guys really don’t like it being pointed out how pathetic and reliant you are on blue money.

Secede. You ain’t doing nothing but holding us back.

White flag.

and tears
    LEAVE! I mean, SECEDE!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Really hit me with the “it’s cold out lol global warming”. How will I ever dispute these scientific findings.

Well, KobeSlobberer it's your side that blames every hot day, every hurricane, every tornado and every earth quake. So, shut the phuck up. Science says that none of these is supported by CO2 emissions. It's your side that want humanity freezing in the dark to safe the planet. You never read anything I post because it would burn your brain out and you can't handle any criticism of your religion. Wheat production is at a record level. 10 years ago your side said that agriculture production would be plummeting because of global warming. If you believed in SCIENCE then you would support nukes and US natural gas production and shipping LNG to the chicoms to reduce chicom CO2 production. Only posted this dozens of time here. But the KobeSlobberer doesn't want his belief in magic unicorn farts ignored.
    @TheKobeStopper, like the rest of the GND cult, is the fat blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,212
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

You guys really don’t like it being pointed out how pathetic and reliant you are on blue money.

White flag.

and tears
    Printed money is blue money?
  • Options

Really hit me with the “it’s cold out lol global warming”. How will I ever dispute these scientific findings.

Well, KobeSlobberer it's your side that blames every hot day, every hurricane, every tornado and every earth quake. So, shut the phuck up. Science says that none of these is supported by CO2 emissions. It's your side that want humanity freezing in the dark to safe the planet. You never read anything I post because it would burn your brain out and you can't handle any criticism of your religion. Wheat production is at a record level. 10 years ago your side said that agriculture production would be plummeting because of global warming. If you believed in SCIENCE then you would support nukes and US natural gas production and shipping LNG to the chicoms to reduce chicom CO2 production. Only posted this dozens of time here. But the KobeSlobberer doesn't want his belief in magic unicorn farts ignored.
    @TheKobeStopper, like the rest of the GND cult, is the fat blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.
    No body shaming, please.
  • Options
    doogie said:

You posted in all three of those threads. You guys are so bad at this.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No body shaming, please.
    Sorry to take you to school so frequently, but do you realize that the bonehead tweet you posted doesn't even make sense?

"All hat no cattle" means a big talker who lacks substance, skill or experience, not a hypocrite.

So you fagged out this thread from the very beginning. HTH
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

TKS, a few questions....

- What was your degree and where from?
    - When did you graduate?
    - What do you do for a living?

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

doogie said:

You posted in all three of those threads. You guys are so bad at this.
    I see your name, downvote and move on. I’ve read enough.
  • Options
    3 posts in this thread alone.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

doogie said:

White flag.

and tears
    LEAVE! I mean, SECEDE!
    Everyone hopes you'll secede!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I was doing ok with frozen pipes and no hot water until TKS shared a random tweet, now I’m not so sure I’ll make it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

If Kobe could pass the driving test he'd care about the price of gas.

I'm sure he drives, but lies about it to his cyclist friends.
    I can guarantee you he has lived with his mom within the past three years and probably does right now. I know people like him.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    Standard Supporter
    The KobeSlobberer is either Mattress Girl or Pajama Boy depending on the time of the month. Geezus.