Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Denver replaced police with healthcare workers

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

LebamDawg said:

and these numbers might reflect that brilliant decision

https://www.homesnacks.com/co/denver-crime/

and a visual

Good news! Of the 748 calls the program went on, ZERO arrests were made! That’s 748 times the police department was freed up from going on welfare checks, it’s a shame they weren’t able to use that time to make the city safer. But, you know, crime goes up when your president dumpsters the economy because he hates science.
    There is so much stupid in this post. Where to begin?

Seriously Kobe, do you read your posts before you click “post comment”? You might be the dumbest person I’ve ever seen here, and that includes Dazzler.

You realize police are there to enforce the law. That happens when there’s a crime. Police in large part don’t prevent crimes, they respond to them you dumb shit.
    This is a bored that doesn’t push back, and in fact many embrace it, when Bob talks about race science. The fact that you think me and Dazzler are the dumbest posters, says a lot more about you than it does us.

If you don’t believe police prevent crime, I suggest you take it up with the people arguing that less police equals more crime.
    Dumb AND arrogant.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2021

LebamDawg said:

and these numbers might reflect that brilliant decision

https://www.homesnacks.com/co/denver-crime/

and a visual

Good news! Of the 748 calls the program went on, ZERO arrests were made! That’s 748 times the police department was freed up from going on welfare checks, it’s a shame they weren’t able to use that time to make the city safer. But, you know, crime goes up when your president dumpsters the economy because he hates science.
    There is so much stupid in this post. Where to begin?

Seriously Kobe, do you read your posts before you click “post comment”? You might be the dumbest person I’ve ever seen here, and that includes Dazzler.

You realize police are there to enforce the law. That happens when there’s a crime. Police in large part don’t prevent crimes, they respond to them you dumb shit.
    This is a bored that doesn’t push back, and in fact many embrace it, when Bob talks about race science. The fact that you think me and Dazzler are the dumbest posters, says a lot more about you than it does us.

If you don’t believe police prevent crime, I suggest you take it up with the people arguing that less police equals more crime.
    @TheKobeStoppers killer comeback is "I know you are but what am I."

@TheKobeStopper hasn't conquered 3rd grade rhetoric yet.