Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You have less than a year

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I haven’t moved.

So let’s throw out the “far right” portion of the definition because that’s as much opinion as fact (see your 2nd definition)

Then ask yourself the following from what we’ve seen from Biden so far:

1) Is he operating in a dictatorship manner? In other words, is he getting policy done through the legislative process or relying on executive orders?

2) Forcible suppression of the opposition? Are there paths and processes in place right now that are attempting to silence the opposition, re-educate, etc.

3) Presence of strong regimenting of society? Are we encouraging freedom of thought and opinion or moving in a direction of where there’s only one acceptable way to think, talk, etc?

4) Is there a suppression and regimenting of the economy? In other words, are we creating an environment that looks to fill the void of jobs by increasing reliance on the government for support?

I’ll leave it to you to decide the answer to the above ... but I’d encourage anybody to critically observe and think about what goes on around them and evaluate situations on their own vs taking the talking points of others.

Always good to remember that if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck ... it’s most likely a duck
    UnDoInG tRuMpS eXeCuTiVe OrDeRs ThRoUgH eXeCuTiVe OrDeRs Is FaScIsM

You’re a fucking idiot.
    Has everything been an undoing of prior executive orders?

You may not want to believe this, but what I’m saying isn’t a Trump vs Biden situation ... it’s about evaluating what you see and reacting accordingly.

Continue to deflect though with fucktarded communication of alternating every other letter ... grow the fuck up
    Nearly all of the other stuff is Covid related. Ahhh I have to wear a mask on federal property, I’m a Jew in Nazi Germany.

Way to defend your fascist leader

Good boy here's a biscuit
    I look forward to reading your diary when this is all over.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

It’s so interesting watching the fascist mind work.

Wanna talk executive orders?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I haven’t moved.

So let’s throw out the “far right” portion of the definition because that’s as much opinion as fact (see your 2nd definition)

1) Is he operating in a dictatorship manner? In other words, is he getting policy done through the legislative process or relying on executive orders?

2) Forcible suppression of the opposition? Are there paths and processes in place right now that are attempting to silence the opposition, re-educate, etc.

3) Presence of strong regimenting of society? Are we encouraging freedom of thought and opinion or moving in a direction of where there’s only one acceptable way to think, talk, etc?

4) Is there a suppression and regimenting of the economy? In other words, are we creating an environment that looks to fill the void of jobs by increasing reliance on the government for support?

I’ll leave it to you to decide the answer to the above ... but I’d encourage anybody to critically observe and think about what goes on around them and evaluate situations on their own vs taking the talking points of others.

Always good to remember that if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck ... it’s most likely a duck

You’re a fucking idiot.

You may not want to believe this, but what I’m saying isn’t a Trump vs Biden situation ... it’s about evaluating what you see and reacting accordingly.

Continue to deflect though with fucktarded communication of alternating every other letter ... grow the fuck up
    Nearly all of the other stuff is Covid related. Ahhh I have to wear a mask on federal property, I’m a Jew in Nazi Germany.

No. Just a useful idiot.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,488

Goduckies said:

You support the democrats who believe in censorship. I haven't seen you call out Twitter, Facebook etc for the silencing

I haven’t seen you call out @DerekJohnson for silencing people.

I think it’s important that private businesses be allowed to have a TOS. If you want to break up big tech, I’m here for it, but I suspect you have something more devious in mind.
    They need to lose 230 protection
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,488

Tequilla said:

I haven’t moved.

You’re a fucking idiot.
    How many orders? It's like 5 to 1 and Joe had the house and senate, no need
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I haven’t moved.

You’re a fucking idiot.

Way to defend your fascist leader

Good boy here's a biscuit
    I look forward to reading your diary when this is all over.
    My struggles?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TKS really had taken boot-licking to a whole new level.

Be a fucking man. Christ.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:
    Did OBK say you could use his coming apocalypse shtick?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    Did OBK say you could use his coming apocalypse shtick?
    If it saves one life...

Retard