Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

FireCohen said:

Was he filming something again

Bold to assume that allegedly making and distributing videos of a minor engaged in consensual or non consensual truck bed activities is against team rules in this guys program:

He looks like a composite of every shady Eastern European cafe owner I’ve ever known. I guess the shady part was redundant. The type of cafe where you get your own booth with a buzzer to call the waitress and if you tell them Dima or Slava or someone sent you they either bring something back to you or bring you to the back.
    “You...my friend...you want sex show?”
    Look what you have created Derek
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

FireCohen said:

Bold to assume that allegedly making and distributing videos of a minor engaged in consensual or non consensual truck bed activities is against team rules in this guys program:

He looks like a composite of every shady Eastern European cafe owner I’ve ever known. I guess the shady part was redundant. The type of cafe where you get your own booth with a buzzer to call the waitress and if you tell them Dima or Slava or someone sent you they either bring something back to you or bring you to the back.
    Big belly laughs in the media bedroom
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,130
    Them truck bed boys at it again. Those rascals
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

FireCohen said:

Big belly laughs in the media bedroom
    As someone who’s spent a lot of time in the former Yugoslavia (ex gf of 7 years mom was from Croatia), every mfing male there will refer to you as “my friend”. Usually when they’re trying to rob you
    Why are you insulting my people my friend?
    Hands up. Give me that Nacho plate, my friend
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723

Them truck bed boys at it again. Those rascals

You can take the boy out of the truck bed, but you can't take the truck bed out of the boy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

FireCohen said:

Yeah, but then...

The Sopranos/E German team track suit is a nice touch.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,786 Founders Club
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Rumor is he got tagged for MIP from the Petty Pullman squad
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    doogie said:

Rumor is he got tagged for MIP from the Petty Pullman squad

Minor in possession of videos?
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,397
    I was very adept at having a great time without getting caught. I was well into my 30's and still checking escape routes every time I went to a house party. When we would get caught with beer in HS, the cops would put us through the ringer...cuffs, in the squad car, phone numbers asked for to call parents, a lot of shit talking...aaaand, then pour the beer on us, and tell us to go home. My best friend's dad was a cop, and he would show up if on shift to add to the terror. It was how I learned to do laundry...CSB
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    Arrest? FFS. @TheKobeStopper talks a lot about fascism but didn’t expect to hit in Jay Inslee’s Warshington.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

Arrest? FFS. @TheKobeStopper talks a lot about fascism but didn’t expect to hit in Jay Inslee’s Warshington.
    Black eye for cuoglets that try to claim Pullman is somehow a better college environment than the Ewe-District, where homeless people and gentrification takes up most of the attention from local law enforcement.