Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• This is what constitutes "content" these days? We are truly in the off-season doldrums. Feels more like a list of "Here are my favorite Huskies who did pretty well this year." Title is clickbait; only a few of the listed players have championship rings, and only a couple are all-pro. Also, the author never mentions any salaries, he just says they've "come away with...more money than they ever could have imagined."

The author mentions Gaskin's season, but doesn't even have a footnote for Ahmed?

And don't get me started on the writing itself.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This is what constitutes "content" these days? We are truly in the off-season doldrums. Feels more like a list of "Here are my favorite Huskies who did pretty well this year." Title is clickbait; only a few of the listed players have championship rings, and only a couple are all-pro. Also, the author never mentions any salaries, he just says they've "come away with...more money than they ever could have imagined."

The author mentions Gaskin's season, but doesn't even have a footnote for Ahmed?

It's sad to see how far SI has fallen
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,786 Founders Club
    dnc said:

This is what constitutes "content" these days? We are truly in the off-season doldrums. Feels more like a list of "Here are my favorite Huskies who did pretty well this year." Title is clickbait; only a few of the listed players have championship rings, and only a couple are all-pro. Also, the author never mentions any salaries, he just says they've "come away with...more money than they ever could have imagined."

They have UW with a top 20 class this year

Solid and respected journalism IMO
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

FAKE NEWS!!!
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,355
    4) Marcus Peters, Baltimore Ravens

This corner remains the ultimate NFL bad boy, twice getting fined for his misbehavior this past season, including in the playoffs. Spitting. Taunting. Daring anyone to try and harness him. If you can look the other way, he's an elite pro football player, previously a 3-time All-Pro pick. He intercepted 4 more passes, giving him 31 in his career, though he didn't add to his 6 TD returns. He had 52 tackles, forced 4 fumbles and recovered 2. He's got a 3-year, $42-million contract that he signed in 2019.

Guy thinks he's writing the gossip column for Cosmo... tf kinda sports writer writes like this?