Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SF teacher's union protest against "infamously antiblack right wing mayor London Breed"

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Left eating its own

San Fransicko and the whole West Coast are cesspools of commie faggots

There’s no reason to think there’s an end to it ... it will continue to just be a race to discredit the next person by the end of their tenure as not being liberal enough ...

4 years ago who would have thought that Durkan would have had effectively an impeachment effort against her because she wasn’t considered liberal enough?

And now you have the Mayor of SF ... seriously WTF

Just more and more you have the mindset of words greater than actions
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Teachers Unions are insane.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Anyone who votes for dems is insane. We get what we deserve.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    all the people i know in the city send their kids to private school anyway.

only the underprivileged send their kids to public school there which pretty much is standard for any large, US city.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

only the underprivileged send their kids to public school there which pretty much is standard for any large, US city.

Yeah, being a white person of privilege, I love the fact that we keep the underclass out of private and charter schools. Doing the teacher union's bidding is the best thing for poor black kids.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Its really crazy. I didnt understand it when I grew up in phoenix because pretty much everyone is in public school.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2021

Its really crazy. I didnt understand it when I grew up in phoenix because pretty much everyone is in public school.
    Arizona is like 25 years behind in white flight and the bottom out of public schools.

Now TUSDumb is woke as fuck. They let trans kids use whatever bathroom they want. 🤮 They have stupid hippie circle talks instead of punishing kids.

Then they wonder why they hemmorage students.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Goduckies said:

Was that mission street or Valencia? Mission is still a semi shithole... go.one block up or go.to 24th and Mission for the best Burrito on earth! EL Farolito!

Wait, I'm wrong. The puddle of puke was on Market Street, not Mission.

Mission was Hit or Miss. A lot's moved in down there in the past decade, but we didn't spend much time there except catching a Giant's game & grabbing something quick to eat. Pretty much stick to North Beach/Knob Hill/Chinatown areas with the kids in tow.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Marina is still safe... don't go to Dore Alley though lol
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Arizona is like 25 years behind in white flight and the bottom out of public schools.

Now TUSDumb is woke as fuck. They let trans kids use whatever bathroom they want. 🤮 They have stupid hippie circle talks instead of punishing kids.

Then they wonder why they hemmorage students.
    And they wonder why the "achievement gap" turns into a wealth gap later in life.

Educators are some of the dumbest people on Earth. Mush-brained fucking morons.