Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mr. Toot'Toot's sobering take on the Pac 12

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Hey if you can pimp your kid until he declares for the nfl draft you have to do it
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited February 2021

RealRhino said:

Fuck him. Kind of fucked himself if Alabama gets JTT. I hope after those comments, Oregon quits recruiting him. Why recruit a kid who has you in the “if the other options don’t work out I’ll go there” crowd. I hope Bama actually is full and he has to crawl to the west coast for an offer.

You recruit in case bama or whatever school doesn’t have room. It doesn’t matter why they come. It only matters that they get there. Your defense sucked last year. You want an all conference level LB for a season.

That being said his dad sounds like a piece of shit. Why any ore to would do an Interview about their son’s decision is beyond my. What an ass.
    In my opinion, you don’t. Taking bullshit kids like this is how you get to be Tennessee in the first place.
    Both of you are correct.

Guys like this really do cause cancer to programs.

That said, having another talented player can be helpful and a difference maker.
    Does anyone think this kind of kid is going to ruin bama’s culture? Did Kaho impact it? Everyone on the team has parents getting bags. Tua getting paid to be there and his dad acting like a dumbass didn’t matter.

The culture is established before you take on a guy like him. At bama the culture seems to be produce or get the fuck out of the way for someone that will. It works for them.

Not at Bama, but UW or Oregon? It could definitely happen.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,824 Founders Club
    He's walking on at Bama over a USC scholarship. John Fiala reset

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Devon Williams turned down a scholarship at Oregon State to pay out of state tuition at U of O for his first quarter on campus. Mocked them for that one, haha a dude would rather pay to be there than for free in Corvallis.

Well, the Pac-12 is now Alabama’s Oregon State. Doesn’t feel great. I know no one will actually lose money on this transaction, but still.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    TooToo should talk to Kaho about how great Bama has worked out for him. Kaho might even reach double digit tackles for his Crimson Tide career if he gets a season high of 3 this year.

It’s hard to beat the temptation of the coveted special teams player of the year trophy at Bama.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,555 Swaye's Wigwam

TooToo should talk to Kaho about how great Bama has worked out for him. Kaho might even reach double digit tackles for his Crimson Tide career if he gets a season high of 3 this year.

It’s hard to beat the temptation of the coveted special teams player of the year trophy at Bama.

He'll start there. He's better than Kaho.
  • Everybody cnows what it will take