Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Changed my mind on Tom Brady

124»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Murray states clearly in his conclusion that he believes the differences in test scores has something to do with both genes and environment.

Yes, he does, Bob. Yes, he does.

Are there differences in test scores between Asians and whites Kobe? Blacks and whites? Yes or no?
    I’m not interested in how you justify your race science, it’s Nazi shit.
    This shit happened before the nazis and after the nazis in China. Only the far right is fascist though.

Good read.

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pdfplus/10.1086/679426
    Why are you deflecting for Bob? He’s arguing for race science, he’s calling a guy that wrote a book about genetic racial differences “brave” and I’m saying race science is garbage. Your response is “well China”??? If you’re wondering why people think you’re all white supremacists, this is it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob is arguing that black people commit more violent crimes because of the shape of their skulls in another thread but wearing a mask is nazism. Got it.

Really?
    Charles Murray’s book, The Bell Curve, argues that that black people have lower IQs than white people because they are genetically inferior. That’s the man ya boy Bob is calling the bravest man in America. Not seeing a whole lotta pushback from the party of MLK either.

Care to Comment, @TheKobeStopper?
    She said she attempting satire. Presenting an argument she found equally ridiculous as black people being less intelligent due to genetics.
    Bullshit. Quit swallowing the easy narrative you are fed.

She knew exactly what she was saying. That's the weakest "she was joking" bullshit since Hondo or the Dazzler tried to pull that angle while getting totally wrecked in one of their posts. That's message board bullshit circa 1997.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/12/joe-biden-justice-department-kristen-clarke-civil-rights-division-harvard-letter-bell-curve/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/01/biden-pick-for-doj-civil-rights-division-wrote-blacks-are-superior-due-to-melanin/

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1994/11/9/fire-with-fire-pharvard-has-just/

Are you upset that she said it or are you happy because you can use it to justify your own beliefs?
    You have no idea what my beliefs are.

Other than I believe you should wipe the MSM semen off your chin and think for yourself on occasion.

I know you’re much more interested in bringing up something someone said 20 fucking years ago, and has since said they don’t believe, then you are in disagreeing with Bob’s race science. It speaks volumes.
    The Bell Curve, 1994. HTH
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The only I've learned from this thread is @TheKobeStopper is inferior to everyone else
  • Options
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Nice, typical lefty flailing with accusations of racism, and then retreating to Trump when cornered. TUFF.

Race brought up Trump. I know fascists are dumb but surely you can read.
    And then rephrasing the point as if you are clever and no one else is. What's next, horrible things happened 400 years ago and all white people are bad except you?
    So I retreated to talking about Trump when I was cornered with a point about Trump? How loud does the tv have to be to drown out the circus music playing in your head?
  • Options

We fought a war about this, Bob. You lost.

Bob's German? Or Japanese?
  • Options

Bob is arguing that black people commit more violent crimes because of the shape of their skulls in another thread but wearing a mask is nazism. Got it.

Really?
    Charles Murray’s book, The Bell Curve, argues that that black people have lower IQs than white people because they are genetically inferior. That’s the man ya boy Bob is calling the bravest man in America. Not seeing a whole lotta pushback from the party of MLK either.

She said she attempting satire. Presenting an argument she found equally ridiculous as black people being less intelligent due to genetics.

She knew exactly what she was saying. That's the weakest "she was joking" bullshit since Hondo or the Dazzler tried to pull that angle while getting totally wrecked in one of their posts. That's message board bullshit circa 1997.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/12/joe-biden-justice-department-kristen-clarke-civil-rights-division-harvard-letter-bell-curve/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/01/biden-pick-for-doj-civil-rights-division-wrote-blacks-are-superior-due-to-melanin/

Are you upset that she said it or are you happy because you can use it to justify your own beliefs?

Other than I believe you should wipe the MSM semen off your chin and think for yourself on occasion.

I know you’re much more interested in bringing up something someone said 20 fucking years ago, and has since said they don’t believe, then you are in disagreeing with Bob’s race science. It speaks volumes.
    My favorite double standard

It was 20 years ago

How long ago did Trump's dad have a beef with the housing folks?

I assume all the racist shit your president says is past the statute of limitations too

If you're gonna be a race baiter you need a new party
    What country was Obama born in? See, I don’t have to go back 20 years with Trump. But thank you for conceding that Trump was a racist pos that wouldn’t rent to black people, it’s a step in the right direction.
    My old Japanese landlady wouldn't rent to blacks either. What should we do about her? I mean, she was already interned in WW2, should we cancel her somehow?
  • Options

Really?

And Bob believes it today. Called the author the bravest man in America.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Nice, typical lefty flailing with accusations of racism, and then retreating to Trump when cornered. TUFF.

Race brought up Trump. I know fascists are dumb but surely you can read.
    And then rephrasing the point as if you are clever and no one else is. What's next, horrible things happened 400 years ago and all white people are bad except you?
    So I retreated to talking about Trump when I was cornered with a point about Trump? How loud does the tv have to be to drown out the circus music playing in your head?
    How have you proved your original point?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Murray states clearly in his conclusion that he believes the differences in test scores has something to do with both genes and environment.

Are there differences in test scores between Asians and whites Kobe? Blacks and whites? Yes or no?
    This shit happened before the nazis and after the nazis in China. Only the far right is fascist though.

Good read.

Why are you deflecting for Bob? He’s arguing for race science, he’s calling a guy that wrote a book about genetic racial differences “brave” and I’m saying race science is garbage. Your response is “well China”??? If you’re wondering why people think you’re all white supremacists, this is it.
    You're not saying anything other that you snatch is very sore Kobe. You're lying about everything else. What is "race science" Kunt? I'm simply asking you a question and you're too big a fucking coward to answer it hiding behind fucking gibberish like "race science" and fighting wars over it.

Do preform this same Kunt act when the discussion involves black athletic ability compared to whites?
  • Options

Really?

And Bob believes it today. Called the author the bravest man in America.
    Can you cite where Murray is wrong? He published stats and facts. Maybe they weren't thorough or broad enough, I get that. But most critiques that label him a Eugenicist and a Nazi are just tirades against his conclusions and opinions.

What's so frightening and wrong about a guy concluding some people are smarter than others? Don't teachers do that every day? And don't you do the same, everyday?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,083
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Good read.

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Good read.

How is race science garbage? I’ll agree it’s not productive in its remedies, but there is science there. Your premise has been that everything around race science is garbage and the Nazis did it. As I said before, I don’t know if it’s garbage data, but the reactions make me think it’s not.

You need to listen to less Vaush and read more history books. Many many studies took place in the 20 century along the race science angle, 90% of them didn’t happen in Germany. The Nazis acted on their findings in a terrible manner. One incident is still going on in China today that is the closest thing to Nazism that we’ve seen. Not a peep from anyone on it. The exact definition of labor being rounded up and stolen and you have nothing to say about it.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Yes, obviously..... and it has 100% to do with culture not race... you ever seen a lazy uneducated Asian? Me either.