Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's time

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
To get rid of guns. Suburban moms agree. The GOP could really gain ground here by joining Biden and Beto in gun confiscation

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tired: Messaging
    Wired: Suburban moms
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tired: Messaging
    Wired: Suburban moms

The absolute worst is a suburban mom who also works in the media and feels it is her god-given right to 'shine the light' on injustice.

From the protection of her cozy housing development and squad of book club/wine drinkers.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I wonder how much Beto paid this guy to do this shooting.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wonder how much Beto paid this guy to do this shooting.

This has been a regular topic for years with conspiracy theorists. Shortly after Lennon (not Lenin) was shot by Chapman a very conservative guy I worked with was telling me and a couple of others about an article he had read about the masterplan of the radical left.

He cited that he had read the piece before Lennon getting shot, in the article it stated that assassinations would be made on very prominent celebrities. The Pope had just been shot and there was not enough reaction. The next step was famous celebrities.

Then he went to claim that if this did not begin to move the masses to gun control children and families would be next.
    I laughed and thought my usual anti-conspiracy thoughts. Shortly thereafter I mentioned to wife 2 (I like to number them) that the news suddenly were announcing any event where folks were hurt that X number of children were involved.

Since that time, school shootings are publicized much more by the media, although the number of events have not really increased. The reporting still puts an ever increasing emphasis on the effects on children. It makes me think that the guy I thought at the time was nuts was not.

it is a masterplan (@obk - am I getting the hang of it yet?)
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    are these the same Suburban Moms who want to defund the Police?