Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hard-hitting analysis from The Bleacher Report

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    there's a lot of those, the "experts" who think they can grade a draft before any of the draftees have even played a game need to DIAFF
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

there's a lot of those, the "experts" who think they can grade a draft before any of the draftees have even played a game need to DIAFF

Yep, the grades right after a draft are really fucking stupid. Teams get a high grade if they pick one of the players the "experts" predicted. If you pick a guy before he was projected, it's always a reach. The Raiders got a high grade for picking JaMarcus Russell, same with the Browns with Brady Quinn.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hey! Stupidity is a living on the Internet and not just in sports prognosticating. When I read stuff like this, I'm reminded that I was born 40 years too early. I had two strengths in school when I wasn't fucking up, math and writing. I followed the first to a career in engineering I'll never regret, but the other combined with the Internet would have allowed me to work from home and never have to leave my parent's basement, much less know a fucking thing away from the keyboard.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

there's a lot of those, the "experts" who think they can grade a draft recruiting class before any of the draftees recruits have even played a game need to DIAFF

Hi Kim!
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wow, that draft was awesome. Irvin I think he has a point on, he's probably the most expendable player on that defense. Not bad but definitely not a playmaker given his awesome physical ability. Still better than Curry.