Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Retail gas prices

2»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This is the high-brow content we’ve all come to expect from the Finance bored.

Which is why the Tug is better. At least there people aren’t pretending to be something they aren’t.

@creepycoug, it’s your forum. This thread is a disaster. It’s a Tug thread.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2021
    The Tug is better for some. I don't dispute that. It's been around a while. I'll say just this to that: even in our beta, it's already the case that you have to ask, better at what? We can have a political discussion here that is tied to the economy. I've already said so several tims.

The Tug is different and that's fine. As I've said, it has become somewhat repetitive and tedious for me. 12 pages of you guys being baited by the same 4 or 5 guys and then the beatings commence. I'm not above it; you know full well I know how to shit post. I just don't feel like it anymore and I'm not alone. Centrists are liars and communists? I mean, ok!

To be clear: if you want to make the point that the gas tax is the just the first of a long line of liberal tax-and-spend moves that will kill the economy, you can do so here.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

This thread reminds me that we have shit state governance thanks to guys like @BennyBeaver who are too busy sipping hot cocoa and talking to their kids about healthcare in onesie jammies.

I thought that was our onesie pajama-wearing great prognosticator @MelloDawg
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,325
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Tug is better for some. I don't dispute that. It's been around a while. I'll say just this to that: even in our beta, it's already the case that you have to ask, better at what? We can have a political discussion here that is tied to the economy. I've already said so several tims.

The Tug is different and that's fine. As I've said, it has become somewhat repetitive and tedious for me. 12 pages of you guys being baited by the same 4 or 5 guys and then the beatings commence. I'm not above it; you know full well I know how to shit post. I just don't feel like it anymore and I'm not alone. Centrists are liars and communists? I mean, ok!

To be clear: if you want to make the point that the gas tax is the just the first of a long line of liberal tax-and-spend moves that will kill the economy, you can do so here.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@creepycoug

If your boys want some they know where to find us. Or they can hide behind your skirt.

Two words:

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,051
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957

The Throbber likes that he can say 'fuck' on either board. And this is like my own personal mullet.

Party in the Tug, all bidness on the Finance Board.

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The Throbber likes that he can say 'fuck' on either board. And this is like my own personal mullet.

That pony tail hanging out of your ass is not considered a mullet in most jurisdictions.
    HTH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    Blu82 said:

That pony tail hanging out of your ass is not considered a mullet in most jurisdictions.
    HTH
    In Athol, it is.