Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"The Best Edge Rusher on the West Coast" | Joe Tryon Washington Highlights

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

I hate these kinds of videos. First, the music, style and production makes it seem as if you're about to see prime LT instead of a decent college pass rusher. Don't tell me how you been battling from the start or some shit, just show me some plays. And then they start the play when he's two steps into his rush already and the replay is just the DE dragging down the QB. Unless he blasts the fucker, what counts is how he beat the tackle, not how he pulled a guy down by the jersey.

Useless for evaluation or even appreciation.

Cry about it old man

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RealRhino said:

I hate these kinds of videos. First, the music, style and production makes it seem as if you're about to see prime LT instead of a decent college pass rusher. Don't tell me how you been battling from the start or some shit, just show me some plays. And then they start the play when he's two steps into his rush already and the replay is just the DE dragging down the QB. Unless he blasts the fucker, what counts is how he beat the tackle, not how he pulled a guy down by the jersey.

Useless for evaluation or even appreciation.

Cry about it old man

I just did. Did you not ready my well-considered treatise?

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

FireCohen said:

Dude was probably worried losing snaps to ZTF’s

This is strange. He had 8.5 sacks and was good player for us. He figured it out after the Cal game. ZTF is unreal. Tryon + ZTF + Levi + Latu + Tuli would have been amazing
    I give him credit for helping us in 2018.

2019 he started dominating when he faced the poor little Benny's and Potatoes of the world. Whoop de doo
    Can’t wait to laugh at you when he goes r2
    When did I make a prediction on where he's drafted?

It's the NFL, if anything some dumb shit GM thinks he dominated tOSU and not OSU.