Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Modern Male Testosterone Is COLLAPSING To INSANELY Low Levels, What Is Happening To Men??

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

The idea that it is okay to be a pussy and women want sensitive men is the dumbest thing in the world.
    It's also a lie, that's been disproven since about 10,000 B.C.

Girlymen love to lie and be lied to. It's why they get cheated on so much.
    And why they become leftists. Being taken care of by others and not being able to take care of yourself is a trait of weak feminine men. So leftist bullshit sounds great
    Just like the dazzler who wants to pay more in taxes but won't until someone makes him. Very manly and the sure sign of an alpha male.
    Like poor Cirrho's Dad, I'm sure Dazzler's dad was either weak, or absent. Dazzler bears no marks of self-reliance, whatsoever.
    Very disrespectful!

He’s as right wing as you are, old boy.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

The idea that it is okay to be a pussy and women want sensitive men is the dumbest thing in the world.

And why they become leftists. Being taken care of by others and not being able to take care of yourself is a trait of weak feminine men. So leftist bullshit sounds great
    Just like the dazzler who wants to pay more in taxes but won't until someone makes him. Very manly and the sure sign of an alpha male.
    I’m not willing to subsidize you more than I already do, Gasbag, unless we all chip in.
    Unlike you dazzler, I pay more than my share. I'm a giver, not a taker. Unlike you, I don't whine about how I should pay more if only someone (let's call him Daddy) makes me.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

I’m not willing to subsidize you more than I already do, Gasbag, unless we all chip in.
    Unlike you dazzler, I pay more than my share. I'm a giver, not a taker. Unlike you, I don't whine about how I should pay more if only someone (let's call him Daddy) makes me.
    What’s your share then? And how much more do you pay?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I pay enough. I'm not a phucking hypocrite like you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    too much soy

I'm serious. They shove it into a lot of processed foods.
  • Options

Non responsive. Let’s depersonalize this then. How do you calculate someone’s “fair share”?
  • Options

too much soy

I'm serious. They shove it into a lot of processed foods.

I don’t disagree and I wasn’t kidding either. Soy is feminizing in some quantities.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I feel like this thread should be called "The Dazzler story"
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I feel like this thread should be called "The Dazzler story"

blob’s feeling ignored
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Non responsive. Let’s depersonalize this then. How do you calculate someone’s “fair share”?
    We have a serious spending problem. Any increase in my taxes isn't going to be used to solve any of our problems, just make it worse. Less private sector activity and more government waste. West Linn School District has $154.3 million in total revenue and 10,100 students for about $15,300 per student. I'd be happy to teach a class of 20 sixth graders for $300,600 dollars. That's how wasteful our school system is. Incredibly expensive and focused on indoctrination not education. I feel no moral obligation to continue to waste money and punish the American worker. You feel that you have that moral obligation but that you will only act morally at the point of a gun. That fact that doesn't seem phucked up to you says it all, dazzler.
  • Options

HHusky said:

We have a serious spending problem. Any increase in my taxes isn't going to be used to solve any of our problems, just make it worse. Less private sector activity and more government waste. West Linn School District has $154.3 million in total revenue and 10,100 students for about $15,300 per student. I'd be happy to teach a class of 20 sixth graders for $300,600 dollars. That's how wasteful our school system is. Incredibly expensive and focused on indoctrination not education. I feel no moral obligation to continue to waste money and punish the American worker. You feel that you have that moral obligation but that you will only act morally at the point of a gun. That fact that doesn't seem phucked up to you says it all, dazzler.
    It doesn’t matter how often you talk about your “share”, you’ll still tell me that I come at this issue as a matter of morality. I don’t. At all. It’s arithmetic.

And your retreat to alleged facts about your state and local taxes, as opposed to the federal taxes we both pay, is a tell that you can’t really back up your mouth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. It's not arithmetic. I just showed you how much is wasted on public education using arithmetic. You just ignore the term morality because you don't have any. Spending other people's money has moral consequences including stewardship. The federal government wastes money. The federal Department of Energy and the Department of Education if eliminated or at least cut in half would make the country a better place. If arithmetic tells you that you are harming the kiddies because you aren't paying your fair share, then have at it. But you won't, unless someone (call him Daddy) makes you. I pity your clients.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

Like poor Cirrho's Dad, I'm sure Dazzler's dad was either weak, or absent. Dazzler bears no marks of self-reliance, whatsoever.
    Very disrespectful!

So the answer is absent. And resentful of what went wrong with his son.

God that was easy. Thanks for playing, blabbermouth.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

Very disrespectful!

I suppose besides living in the family home, being charged with our care during the Summers, and driving us everywhere we went as kids, he was "absent".

And now he's nuts. Like you. But his excuse is being 92. What's yours?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

Very disrespectful!

I suppose besides living in the family home, being charged with our care during the Summers, and driving us everywhere we went as kids, he was "absent".

So mom wore the pants in your family. Got it.

Explains everything.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

Very disrespectful!

Explains everything.
    Mom wasn't a school teacher. He was. Mom never had a drivers license.

How did you become a paranoid populist at such a tender age? You never said.

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

Very disrespectful!

Explains everything.

Oooh, getting a little upset are we, @HHusky?

Enjoying this skull-fucking?

ProTip: NOGAF about your parents, except for their failures in raising a useless pissant like you.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

Very disrespectful!

Explains everything.

Oooh, getting a little upset are we, @HHusky?

Enjoying this skull-fucking?

ProTip: NOGAF about your parents, except for their failures in raising a useless pissant like you.
    Upset?

I guess you can trash my parents. They certainly share/shared your politics. There may be/have been something wrong with them.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

A 12th grade girl today is far tougher than her male counterpoint

Girls are encouraged to be powerful. Boys get drugged

We shall overcome
    12th grade girl heard from.
  • Options
    Sledog said: