Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scratch Noem

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
Bad covid messaging and the media and the left don't like her. Didn't win an Emmy. Harris 24. And she suppered Trump which bothers Tequilla

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,238 Swaye's Wigwam
    Noem and Ron were right. It’s gonna come down to those two for 2024.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    Noem Mondays and Wednesdays
    Tulsi Tuesdays and Thursdays
    Alternate Fridays and weekend coverage.

#MyKristiMyTulsi2024

#stopcollaborateandlisten

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Bob_C said:

Noem and Ron were right. It’s gonna come down to those two for 2024.

Don't count out Ron D.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    No chance with RD
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    doogie said:

No chance with RD

Too white, too male?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Bad covid messaging and the media and the left don't like her. Didn't win an Emmy. Harris 24. And she suppered Trump which bothers Tequilla

Not really sure why you’re going after me ...

It seems pretty clear to me that you have no clue what I think ... which is fine

I welcome the day when Noem throws her name into the 2024 ring and gets asked the tough questions from all angles.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

It seems pretty clear to me that you have no clue what I think ... which is fine

I welcome the day when Noem throws her name into the 2024 ring and gets asked the tough questions from all angles.
    Unlike Biden
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    By the way @Tequilla I only mess with you because I can. Same as everyone
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,155 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

Tequilla said:

What’s her favorite ice cream, and why is she such an awesome family person?

Wait, she’s a GOP. She’ll actually get tough questions.
    Will she change the paint color on South Dakota One?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited February 2021
    Noem and Gabbard both traffic in the filthy UN Lie (The Trygve Lie) that Convid 1984 is a virus. It's not. It's a fucking lie. Fuck them both. They were selected, not elected. As for Convid, 5g causes Convid symptoms and death. The powers that be can kill at will when they need actual bodies. As for the rest of it, all they have to do is shut down the hospitals, don't let anyone in, and murder people with ventilators and vaccines. When they need a spike in fake numbers, all they have to do is call up Johns Hopkins University, which some dumbasses think is a legit medical institution, and tell them Bill Gates wants to see more cases, and presto, it happens.

I'll keep beating this dead horse over and over again until it gets beaten into your stupid thick heads.

Convid 1984 is the Crime of the Century. Every 50 to 70 years evil rises on a global scale. The Nazis have been replaced with something more sinister, an agenda whose design is to kill billions.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Noem and Gabbard both traffic in the filthy UN Lie (The Trygve Lie) that Convid 1984 is a virus. It's not. It's a fucking lie. Fuck them both. They were selected, not elected. As for Convid, 5g causes Convid symptoms and death. The powers that be can kill at will when they need actual bodies. As for the rest of it, all they have to do is shut down the hospitals, don't let anyone in, and murder people with ventilators and vaccines. When they need a spike in fake numbers, all they have to do is call up Johns Hopkins University, which some dumbasses think is a legit medical institution, and tell them Bill Gates wants to see more cases, and presto, it happens.

I'll keep beating this dead horse over and over again until it gets beaten into your stupid thick heads.

Convid 1984 is the Crime of the Century. Every 50 to 70 years evil rises on a global scale. The Nazis have been replaced with something more sinister, an agenda whose design is to kill billions.

Sure, kook.

How's Trump's face transplant doing? Everything still good?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    When are you getting the Vax? I'm sure you're stupid enough to convince your relatives to get it too. Keep wearing your mask, faggot. They're telling you that you should double up and wear two now, or even three. Are you wearing 3 masks to the market? You won't ever be taking them off again either, even after you take the Vax. Listen to your masters, and do everything they tell you to do, you filthy ignorant pig. Don't forget to Sieg Heil.

Heil Hitler.

None of this matters. Answer the question. Would you like to scratch Noem?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited February 2021

When are you getting the Vax? I'm sure you're stupid enough to convince your relatives to get it too. Keep wearing your mask, faggot. They're telling you that you should double up and wear two now, or even three. Are you wearing 3 masks to the market? You won't ever be taking them off again either, even after you take the Vax. Listen to your masters, and do everything they tell you to do, you filthy ignorant pig. Don't forget to Sieg Heil.

Heil Hitler.

Answer the fucking question, pussy. How's the Trump face transplant going? Go ahead - tell everyone here about it, ya fuckin' freak.

You sound scared of everything. Was it a vaccine that made you retarded and now you don't trust any vaccine? I wouldn't trust one either if a vaccine had made me as fucking stupid as you are.

Are you done with your 5g freak show yet, or is the vaccine caused by 5g, too? Does Bill Gates use 5g to control peoples' brains?

lol

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,559 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

No chance with RD

Too white, too male?
    Judging by the last to POTUS’... not white enough, not old enough, not male enough, not rich enough, not crazy enough
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club

Wait, so I'm only hanging on by a 1G? I mean every now and then my phone says I'm on 5G. Did my cell phone trick me into thinking my shit don't stink?