Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
    If he is serious about football better look for a conference that is serious about football
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Spring game April 17 while Washington high schools fiddle and Pac 12 football burns
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I'm no football expert, I'm just the ghost of one.

It seems like if you wanted to win the starting job at a Division 1 football program it would make more sense to practice with said Division 1 program instead of playing in high school against really bad competition.

Ultimately is seems like he'll fit in with overall mindset of the program. Finishing high school builds you for life way more than playing football.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It seems like if you wanted to win the starting job at a Division 1 football program it would make more sense to practice with said Division 1 program instead of playing in high school against really bad competition.

Ultimately is seems like he'll fit in with overall mindset of the program. Finishing high school builds you for life way more than playing football.

There is little chance UW plays spring ball. Hth

Otherwise I would agree
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Practice with a school that probably won't practice and might play four games in the fall, maybe. Or try and win a state championship.

Kid wants to win. And he's loyal to a fault.

Exactly the kind of kid who won't opt out of a bowel game or leave for the draft after his RS sophomore year.

This is the kind of kid you want.
    Didn’t read article, but best I know there aren’t any WIAA football playoffs this season.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,214
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Practice with a school that probably won't practice and might play four games in the fall, maybe. Or try and win a state championship.

Exactly the kind of kid who won't opt out of a bowel game or leave for the draft after his RS sophomore year.

We're playing a full season this fall. Take your screenshots.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

We're playing a full season this fall. Take your screenshots.
    I'm gonna have to hear from @Logistics
    All players will be vaccinated?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I would say that if they are going to play a full season they should be starting now to figure it out like tOSU announced today

We? learned, allegedly, that it is better to start early than late to give flexibility

We need a functional P12 commish before that happens.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I would say that if they are going to play a full season they should be starting now to figure it out like tOSU announced today

We? learned, allegedly, that it is better to start early than late to give flexibility

We need a functional P12 commish before that happens.

New top rated meme
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I heard Damon Huard wants Sam to redshirt this true?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Sam wants to play high school ball and there is a lingering cloud over the season I could see this

Yet if Sam came in and won the job then fuck that
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If Sam wants to play high school ball and there is a lingering cloud over the season I could see this

Yet if Sam came in and won the job then fuck that
    Is there any question why he would not win the job? Sam is a 5 star recruit and the number 1 pp in the country for the 21 class and a future first round pick. Sam celling is much higher
    than Morris zero question.