Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gosh we can't send the money to the people like we promised for Covid relief

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Other than that, how was the play Mrs.Lincoln?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    There’s nothing we can do about covid though!

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,913
    Standard Supporter
    So, a complete fail. Blaming the US for the chicom crud. I pity your parents unless they gave you a vasectomy at age 14. If not, you are going to be another of America's sh*ttiest parents unless you are gay. Which would explain a lot.

Kavanaugh hearings.

• Options
    I know you guys can’t tell the difference between a protest and storming the capitol with the confederate flag and zip ties to try and install a president that lost the election but all the non fascists can.
  • Options

I know you guys can’t tell the difference between a protest and storming the capitol with the confederate flag and zip ties to try and install a president that lost the election but all the non fascists can.

Stop with the ‘i’m so smart’ snark. So called non-facists seem pretty facist to me. How have you not bled out from irony wounds?
  • Options
    hardhat said:

Stop with the ‘i’m so smart’ snark. So called non-facists seem pretty facist to me. How have you not bled out from irony wounds?
    You think wearing a mask and everyone having healthcare is “fascism”.
  • Options

hardhat said:

Also stop with the straw man arguments. You are so bad at those. Do you want to be taken seriously?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021

The dude with the Confederate flag is apparently a registered Democrat in Delaware. Thanks for posting it.

• Options
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Also stop with the straw man arguments. You are so bad at those. Do you want to be taken seriously?
    By fascists like you? No.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Sad.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

SFGbob said:

It was always a concern that Biden, like Obama, would fall for this shit. Liberals are weak and get pushed around by anyone to their right. He’s still not a fascist though, no Ls here.

Fall for what shit? The slightest pretense of fiscal responsibility? The bill the Rats are pushing doesn't have shit to do with Covid relief.
    Democrats are in office so it’s fiscal responsibility time. Not a word as Dear Leader oversaw a historic rise in national debt.
    Keep lying jackass. I said repeatedly that Trump was a fucking disaster when it came to spending. But as we now see, the Rats are worse. Why are we funding pension bailouts for states like California and Illinois in a Covid relief bill? Now go run and hide Kunt it's the only thing you excel at.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,360
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @allpurpleallgold you still care? Over 10 percent in one month compared to Trump in a year

Nice plan Joe

• Options

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

You clearly don’t know what facism is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

If he stops with the strawman arguments what does he have to say?
  • Options

The dude with the Confederate flag is apparently a registered Democrat in Delaware. Thanks for posting it.

Do you get all your information from memes? He traveled from Delaware to see Trump speak. Who gives a shit what he’s registered as, he’s a Trumper loser.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Do you get all your information from memes? He traveled from Delaware to see Trump speak. Who gives a shit what he’s registered as, he’s a Trumper loser.
    Why is a bailout of blue state pension programs in a Covid relief bill Kobe?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,360
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is that what the FBI told you?
  • Options

Good point.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,913
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

Good point.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. He just wants a Daddy to take care of him. Sleep till noon, cash his free welfare check and then smoke some weed. Future of America. Work? That's just slavery. Literally. Like slavery.
  • Options

hardhat said:

Good point.

Dumber than a bag of hammers. He just wants a Daddy to take care of him. Sleep till noon, cash his free welfare check and then smoke some weed. Future of America. Work? That's just slavery. Literally. Like slavery.
    Most likely works as a digital douchebag, all while pretending to hate capitalism. Assclown.