Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Everyone Is Afraid Ahead Of The Open" - Reddit-Raiders Spark Nationwide Physical Silver Shortage

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    Got in AG and SLV last week. Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!! That's a massive move in silver - tiny market. Go read about the Hunt Brothers trying to corner the market back in the day. With 6 Million reddit bros, much easier to aggregate a massive amount of money in a short period of time.

Physical silver on ebay right now at $40+/oz. and rising. Gold is the next run. Should be at $10K/oz if all the shorts get washed out. Central bankers are FUCKED if the masses figure this out. I think the GME play was just a test case for the Reddit bros. That wasn't the the objective. AMC is another middle finger to the hedge funds but they are just collateral damage.

The objective is to crush the Central Bankers.

Reddit bros > Coronabros

https://sdbullion.com/silver-price-by-year

Disclaimer: Not investment advice. Like we say, fuck off and go call your own professional financial advisor. Risk your capital on your own conscience, not mine.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    Founders Club

Got in AG and SLV last week. Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!! That's a massive move in silver - tiny market. Go read about the Hunt Brothers trying to corner the market back in the day. With 6 Million reddit bros, much easier to aggregate a massive amount of money in a short period of time.

Physical silver on ebay right now at $40+/oz. and rising. Gold is the next run. Should be at $10K/oz if all the shorts get washed out. Central bankers are FUCKED if the masses figure this out. I think the GME play was just a test case for the Reddit bros. That wasn't the the objective. AMC is another middle finger to the hedge funds but they are just collateral damage.

Reddit bros > Coronabros

Disclaimer: Not investment advice. Like we say, fuck off and go call your own professional financial advisor. Risk your capital on your own conscience, not mine.

It seems to me all they need to do is shut down that Reddit account and it becomes much more manageable for the bad guys to win
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Reddit bros > Coronabros

It seems to me all they need to do is shut down that Reddit account and it becomes much more manageable for the bad guys to win
    Those in charge of the means of production will always fight to the death to prevent the proletariat from achieving class consciousness.

It may be too late. "They" have found themselves on the internet. Organized and unified communication has always been the first step in creating any degree of power. The guy selling the case for silver should go into politics. He could talk an Eskimo into buying ice.
  • Options

Reddit bros > Coronabros

Those in charge of the means of production will always fight to the death to prevent the proletariat from achieving class consciousness.

It may be too late. "They" have found themselves on the internet. Organized and unified communication has always been the first step in creating any degree of power. The guy selling the case for silver should go into politics. He could talk an Eskimo into buying ice.
    Gold and silver prices have been held down artificially for quite a while now. There's 100x paper gold for every real ounce out there.

As a wise man once said (I think it was the Barstool bro), don't ever invest more than you're willing to lose. Set the bailout price and stick to it. Pigs get fat, hogs go home with losers at closing time or something like that....

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Can’t go wrong with physical precious metals right now. Inflation resistant, and potential for crazy squeeze.

I went in on silver a couple days back, can’t seem to find it today.

I called one of my dads because I remember silver in the basement when I was growing up. He’s got 2000oz, will be fun to watch this with him.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    Founders Club

Reddit bros > Coronabros

I hope those Reddit-Raiders learned from Trump's mistake and are setting up alternate places to meet up on the innerwebs as a Plan B
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    How about Newmont mining. Think they produce a lot of silver, have a reasonable P/E (under 19), and a yield that is over 2.5%.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Reddit bros > Coronabros

I hope those Reddit-Raiders learned from Trump's mistake and are setting up alternate places to meet up on the innerwebs as a Plan B
    they went from r/wallstreetbets to r/wallstreetbetsnew when w/wsb went private for a few minutes last week.

didnt seem to impact poast volume.

they're a crafty bunch!
  • Options

Reddit bros > Coronabros

they went from r/wallstreetbets to r/wallstreetbetsnew when w/wsb went private for a few minutes last week.

didnt seem to impact poast volume.

they're a crafty bunch!
    Basement dwellers usually are.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Can’t go wrong with physical precious metals right now. Inflation resistant, and potential for crazy squeeze.

I went in on silver a couple days back, can’t seem to find it today.

I called one of my dads because I remember silver in the basement when I was growing up. He’s got 2000oz, will be fun to watch this with him.

It's funny when I was going through my Dad's things last year I found ten sleeves of 100 untouched silver dollars he bought in the 80's. Not a ton of cash, but not nothing either.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I bought another couple dozen silver rounds this weekend. Small little taste to add to my stack just in case they actually do squeeze it. If not, I’m not out much