Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covid hoax

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2021
    Sledog said:

Watch the video! Numbers faked. Hot Mic.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/JUbIG17OA4er/

I'm sure a lot of it is exaggerated but I can assure you it's real. Symptoms came on Monday night. First fever was Tuesday night. Never above 100. Haven't had a headache or fever since Wednesday. Minor wet cough. Got a lot of energy back Friday and Saturday but I wear down fast. Worked hard in the yard and garage all day. Lost all smell and taste minutes before I grilled filet mignons last night. That's fucking real shit man....zero smell and taste. I need to go buy some cheep alcohol!
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

I'm sure a lot of it is exaggerated but I can assure you it's real. Symptoms came on Monday night. First fever was Tuesday night. Never above 100. Haven't had a headache or fever since Wednesday. Minor wet cough. Got a lot of energy back Friday and Saturday but I wear down fast. Worked hard in the yard and garage all day. Lost all smell and taste minutes before I grilled filet mignons last night. That's fucking real shit man....zero smell and taste. I need to go buy some cheep alcohol!
    So you're dead?
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Almost ded. My wife sees an opportunity for a short squeeze on my futures market.
  • Options
    A buddy just had it and he was just tired a little chest congestion etc. Sounds like a cold or flu.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

Next time try keeping some distance between yourself and the 5g towers.