Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Anything that is not "progressive" is now a terrorism. Just pushing the agenda, but nothing to see.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Keeping the prisoners fenced in, while the Hollywood Production continues.

Joe Biden is not the President of the United States. It's a movie set. The Mainstream Media is lying to you. When have they have ever been honest about anything. Even Faux News stabbed you in the back.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club

Joe Biden is not the President of the United States. It's a movie set. The Mainstream Media is lying to you. When have they have ever been honest about anything. Even Faux News stabbed you in the back.

Well, I had a thought last night wondering if this is all just a ruse to give Obama a third term. Just wonderin'.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

Well, I had a thought last night wondering if this is all just a ruse to give Obama a third term. Just wonderin'.
    So, who in fact is in charge? The military? Trump? Someone else? It certainly doesn't look right - and it doesn't appear as those the military are doing anything other than keeping people back.

The whole thing is crazy theater. Until the Capitol police and National Guard fire on US citizens, it's not much more than that.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Obama is going to Gitmo.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    edited January 2021

Of course it is, if not directly, then by proxy, most likely through Susan Rice. Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia, he's incapable of doing much. Add to that a cabinet filled with Obama loyalists and the EOs the magic pen has been signing, and you get "Hope and Change" "Fundamental Transformation" V3. This was supposed to happen in 2016, but the Orange Man bad movement got in the way.

So, who in fact is in charge? The military? Trump? Someone else? It certainly doesn't look right - and it doesn't appear as those the military are doing anything other than keeping people back.

The whole thing is crazy theater. Until the Capitol police and National Guard fire on US citizens, it's not much more than that.

I think it's more than crazy theater, though in the end it may turn out to have been unnecessary. In my view that wall is prepping for violent push back, that may or may not ever materialize.

They know they stole the election and are knowingly dragging the country into far left territory without the people's consent. They've intentionally destroyed large portions of the economy with lock downs and refusing to agree on relief packages while the mean tweeter was in office. They've supported far left extremists rioting in left wing cities for months. Kamela even raised money to bail many out. Their motives are being unmasked and now you have them openly working with not only big tech but also the wall street crowd to crush the little guy. Bottom line, there are a lot of pissed off people out there and their latest action supporting hedge funds over trickster retail traders is melting some of the division they've built and relied on.

My hope is that the push back amounts to working with judges to block Obama's "Joe's" EOs, litigating all of the election changes that opened the 2020 election up to massive voter fraud, working with those few sane democrats that remain to block supreme court packing and congressional seat packing, and focusing on flipping both houses of congress in 2022 to grind the craziness to a halt. Herculean tasks, but the right people with enough backing can get it done.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

I think it's more than crazy theater, though in the end it may turn out to have been unnecessary. In my view that wall is prepping for violent push back, that may or may not ever materialize.

They know they stole the election and are knowingly dragging the country into far left territory without the people's consent. They've intentionally destroyed large portions of the economy with lock downs and refusing to agree on relief packages while the mean tweeter was in office. They've supported far left extremists rioting in left wing cities for months. Kamela even raised money to bail many out. Their motives are being unmasked and now you have them openly working with not only big tech but also the wall street crowd to crush the little guy. Bottom line, there are a lot of pissed off people out there and their latest action supporting hedge funds over trickster retail traders is melting some of the division they've built and relied on.

My hope is that the push back amounts to working with judges to block Obama's "Joe's" EOs, litigating all of the election changes that opened the 2020 election up to massive voter fraud, working with those few sane democrats that remain to block supreme court packing and congressional seat packing, and focusing on flipping both houses of congress in 2022 to grind the craziness to a halt. Herculean tasks, but the right people with enough backing can get it done.
    Generally agree. Not dismissing this whole show as nothing - just saying that I truly don't believe all those troops stationed around the capitol are going to turn their guns on flag waving American citizens.

Dipshits like those that stormed Congress...maybe. And even now not so sure that wasn't just a big stage play. John Sullivan showing up right in the middle of it -it doesn't add up. Gal who was shot, high security clearance, longtime service to the government - something doesn't add up.

God help this country if the pendulum doesn't swing back from absurdity in the next two years. Mostly the absurdity of the leftists, but also the cartoon alt-right clowns.

Generally agree. Not dismissing this whole show as nothing - just saying that I truly don't believe all those troops stationed around the capitol are going to turn their guns on flag waving American citizens.

Dipshits like those that stormed Congress...maybe. And even now not so sure that wasn't just a big stage play. John Sullivan showing up right in the middle of it -it doesn't add up. Gal who was shot, high security clearance, longtime service to the government - something doesn't add up.

God help this country if the pendulum doesn't swing back from absurdity in the next two years. Mostly the absurdity of the leftists, but also the cartoon alt-right clowns.

Amen to that.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

This is the part we must pray remains true. It is the part I see hanging in the balance.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club
    Biden seems popular
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Most votes ever