Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emmert calls for inclusiveness; is open to sanctioning teams with rude fans

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm sorry but there is no "need" for athletes to be open about their sexuality. What a load of shit. Football president? Right
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    He says more opportunities need to exist for women, transgendered and the disabled... How are they being denied opportunities?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark ought to put some linemen out there in wheelchairs; it's not like they stand their ground anyhow
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Now isn't that just special. No wonder the college presidents love him - he spouts all the namby pampy shit. I'm beginning to hate that guy.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ^^Beginning to hate him? What took so long?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2013

He says more opportunities need to exist for women, transgendered and the disabled... How are they being denied opportunities?

I'm sorry but the transgendered thing is where all the limp-wristed scarftards absolutely lose me. You want to argue gay and lesbians are born that way? Sure, I can buy that. But by definition you're not born transgendered (hermaphroditic is a different thing). If you are a dude who wants to have a surgery and call yourself a woman, knock yourself out. But I'm under no obligation to pretend you're a woman and sports leagues that are exclusively for woman expressly because men have genetic advantages are under no obligation to include you and your Y chromosome just because you chopped off your dick.

Emmert should just go have surgery to be a jewfin and get it over with.

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    section8 said:

^^Beginning to hate him? What took so long?

I'm slow, OK?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm sorry but the transgendered thing is where all the limp-wristed scarftards absolutely lose me. You want to argue gay and lesbians are born that way? Sure, I can buy that. But by definition you're not born transgendered (hermaphroditic is a different thing). If you are a dude who wants to have a surgery and call yourself a woman, knock yourself out. But I'm under no obligation to pretend you're a woman and sports leagues that are exclusively for woman expressly because men have genetic advantages are under no obligation to include you and your Y chromosome just because you chopped off your dick.

If your going to be gay or lesbian fine. But if you're going to be transgendered you're gone.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Isn't Womens Golf a recognized NCAA sport? How much inclusiveness can there be?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Now isn't that just special. No wonder the college presidents love him - he spouts all the namby pampy shit. I'm beginning to hate that guy.

I thought it was namby "pamby" shit. Huh....who knew?
  • Options

One could argue that Tripper Johnson was disabled
  • Options

Why do you hate Brittney Griner? Seriously, if she was running down the court and a big cock fell out, would you be surprised? Not me...