Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wall Street To Lose $70 BILLION, GameStop Rebellion HOLDS w/ElizaBleu

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
If this turns into a flaming war, I will move it to The Tug, unless El Creepo wants to keep it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BUb9jNy_E

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

Some of us can go into the hood and the country club both.

We all like to go slummin’ now and again.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club

Absolutely let's keep it here. We? know how to handle this kind of chat. The Tug would fuck it up.

Compare the quality and insight of our thread on GameStop with the Tug's. It's like comparing Voltaire to Pittbull.

I get IMs. I know I keep saying it, and I'll say it again: we have some VERY fucking qualified people in the club. Their creds would blow you away.

Leave it here to be dealt with by the men (and woman) of means. Leave the peanuts and beer to the Tug.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Swaye said:

Absolutely let's keep it here. We? know how to handle this kind of chat. The Tug would fuck it up.

Compare the quality and insight of our thread on GameStop with the Tug's. It's like comparing Voltaire to Pittbull.

I get IMs. I know I keep saying it, and I'll say it again: we have some VERY fucking qualified people in the club. Their creds would blow you away.

Leave it here to be dealt with by the men (and woman) of means. Leave the peanuts and beer to the Tug.

It only took 8 years, but we finally got that higher level discussion bored! #winning
    lol Pump is rolling in his grave.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Swaye said:

It only took 8 years, but we finally got that higher level discussion bored! #winning
    is was supposed to be about husky football til Jenn fucked that up
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

lol Pump is rolling in his grave.
    mods?