Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Millen to transfer portal...

He must really suck or something.

https://sports.yahoo.com/oregon-ducks-qb-cale-millen-225227385.html

I know, wrong Bored but his dad played for UW so I figure you would be chinterested.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dodged a huge bullet
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter
    I thought he was getting good reps on the kickoff squad
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

Is Hugh still sucking off the Oregon staff?

Hugh is still mad at Washington, and from what I've heard he is super mad at Damon Huard because he told some alumni that Hugh's kid was a shitty QB.
    Gee Sr (even though I think he's a douche) has a bit of a right to be pissy at UW. His kid is a stud and there was no legit reason UW shouldn't have offered him a lot earlier.

Millen's kid is a fringe D-1 kid that had very few offers. I was really surprised Oregon offered him.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Hugh is still mad at Washington, and from what I've heard he is super mad at Damon Huard because he told some alumni that Hugh's kid was a shitty QB.
    Gee Sr (even though I think he's a douche) has a bit of a right to be pissy at UW. His kid is a stud and there was no legit reason UW shouldn't have offered him a lot earlier.

uhhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Millen's kid is a fringe D-1 kid that had very few offers. I was really surprised Oregon offered him.
    I thought it might have been a way to get an in with the younger Millen. But I also thought Cale looked good the 2-3 times I saw him play.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I thought it might have been a way to get an in with the younger Millen. But I also thought Cale looked good the 2-3 times I saw him play.
    How many offers did he have?

Oregon. Northwestern and ?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    edited January 2021

TommySQC said:

If only Chris Chandler had a son
    Why do you hate Paul Sicuro?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He lost to USC
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club

He lost to USC

A starter on that defense told me that the entire Purple Reign defense was upset at Pattison for that loss. Apparently he had a crucial drop, but I don't remember it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam

He lost to USC

A starter on that defense told me that the entire Purple Reign defense was upset at Pattison for that loss. Apparently he had a crucial drop, but I don't remember it.
    He did. Third down pass
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Expecting a transfer to Alabama...they will need a replacement for Kaho on kickoff coverage.

I'd take him just to have another QB in the room, or more preferentially take his brother as a grayshirt to be a year behind Huard. Don't expect either to happen.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

How many offers did he have?

Oregon. Northwestern and ?
    I thought it was a mistake to not take the Northwestern offer.

That said, the Huard bloodline is a lot more blue than the Millen line, so Damon can talk shit if he wants to. And he can bring in Dan Marino to help him do it. Danny is a good shit talker in case you didn't know.
    Is that how Huard “Passes Time?”