Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eklund you're 2nd to go. He just said we might get 5 starter out '14 class

Ektard, if you can't predict where a kid might go to school given his final 2 schools (and all your inside info), pardon the CAPS, BUT HOW IN THE FFFFFUCK can you claim that we might find only 5 starters? Ekstein, if Petey anticipates only 5 starters from what is basically a full class, why wouldn't he just take 15 kids inanticipation of a full boat of 25 okg's next year? You are such a fucking imbecile Scott. You should just quit while the fuck you're behind. After your comments on tonight's dawgman expert radio, you and Kim should just ride Nutt - to - butt on Tonto, right into the sunset, and to Home Depot for job apps.

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

...butt on Tonto, right into the sunset, and to Home Depot for job apps.

I'll bet Damone can point him in the right direction. I hear the folks in the toilet departments at Lowe's and HD run in the same circles.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Five starters from the 2014 class might be an improvement over starting contributions from Sark's first class. As I recall, the class of 2009 received no negative commentary from Dm.c Insiders because,...... well, they had with Sark's arrival gained full access to a program that had just completed Tyrone's 0-12 masterpiece. And besides, Sark spent most of his first recruiting season as UW head coach partying down at the Rose Bowl as OC for his beloved Trojans.

Stadiums, ticket prices, and expectations change. I would hope that SE's prediction for this year's class of recruits isn't based on expecting five raw first-year freshmen to contribute as starters in 2014, even though CP could use some immediate help in both the offensive and defensive lines, defensive backfield, and at kicker/punter. Baker, McGary, Hale, along with Dissly and Viscaino? Hmm....... could happen, but let's get them signed to LOI's before speculating on this season's starting lineups.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Well come on? Where does he get these figures? I'm counting 5 guys In the trenches alone who will start at some point. One of you 2 - sport fucko's (DM and HHB member pansies) should question Ekstein on that comment. That's what the forum is for.

I'd like to hear him back it up so I can fucking tear him apart here. He'll read it. He's afraid of me because he knows I'll kill him with facts and reality. Ask gha t fucker why he thinks only 5 will start at some point. And which ones and why? I'll fucking shred him to pieces.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Well come on? Where does he get these figures? I'm counting 5 guys In the trenches alone who will start at some point. One of you 2 - sport fucko's (DM and HHB member pansies) should question Ekstein on that comment. That's what the forum is for.

I'd like to hear him back it up so I can fucking tear him apart here. He'll read it. He's afraid of me because he knows I'll kill him with facts and reality. Ask gha t fucker why he thinks only 5 will start at some point. And which ones and why? I'll fucking shred him to pieces.

Facts and reality are not your strong points.