Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker fights back as Biden admin & Dems plan to change the country at a record pace

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

I watched it. Excellent segment. What's clear is that the democrat party has become beyond corrupt in their insatiable lust for power. If they pass HR 1, they will have destroyed all election integrity in all states. Their use of censorship and cancel culture is nearly as bad, especially given their desire to use both as weapons via legislative mechanisms and executive orders in the name of stemming "threats to the democracy". True fascism is here.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    It was a great segment. Tucker is about the only thing I watch on Fox. It was interesting he mentioned “his boss” Rupert Murdock. Dad is starting to speak out lately before his pussy liberal sons and their whacko liberal wives completely Destroy Fox News
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

It was a great segment. Tucker is about the only thing I watch on Fox. It was interesting he mentioned “his boss” Rupert Murdock. Dad is starting to speak out lately before his pussy liberal sons and their whacko liberal wives completely Destroy Fox News

It is interesting that his privileged kids lost their way. Not uncommon, but you'd think on a basic level they'd understand how important their dad's work has been, and is even more so now. He should bypass them, plan a sale to an individual or group that shares his vision.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    DJDuck said:

As it should be.