Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brett Favre Suggests the Jaguars Should Pass on Trevor Lawrence

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    If you need advice on sending dick pics, Brett is the dude, but otherwise, he can fuck off.
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    We are full dammit
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    Plus, the Jags have made it their mission to prove that they don’t need no stinking QB
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I would

Plenty of top three pick busts. Doesn't mean he will but there is a reason a team has a top three pick and its not just the QB

Brady 6th round

Mahomes 3rd round

Wilson 3rd round

Rodgers last pick first round

or the busts like Darnold et al
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I would

Plenty of top three pick busts. Doesn't mean he will but there is a reason a team has a top three pick and its not just the QB

Brady 6th round

Mahomes 3rd round

Wilson 3rd round

Rodgers last pick first round

or the busts like Darnold et al

uhhhhh
    Did he go in the 1st? He wasn't the first taken
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    @RaceBannon so you would trade down then?

@RaceBannon so you would trade down then?

Trade down or draft a left tackle or great edge rusher

I don't like the de evolution of Lawrence over his career
    edited January 2021
    I agree with you... the Jags already have a lot of pick value this year so its a chance to continue to stockpile talent.
    I'd trade down for 2 first round picks and then pick up the Alabama QB that seems like he will be there later in the round. The following assumes that whoever is picking knows what they are doing.

So, what 10 picks do the Jaguars hold in 2021? Here is a breakdown of it below, and where the picks are from. As the breakdown shows, four of these picks will be within the first two rounds.

Round 1: Two (2) picks. One belongs to Jaguars, one is from the Los Angeles Rams from trade for Jalen Ramsey.
    Round 2: Two (2) picks. One belongs to Jaguars, one is from the Minnesota Vikings from trade for Yannick Ngakoue.
    Round 3: One (1) pick. Sole pick belongs to Jaguars .
    Round 4: Two (2) picks. One belongs to Jaguars, one is from the Log Angeles Rams from trade for Jalen Ramsey.
    Round 5: One (1) pick. Sole pick belongs to Jaguars .
    Round 6: One (1) pick. Sole pick belongs to Jaguars .
    Round 7: One (1) pick. Sole pick belongs to Jaguars .
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I agree and take it a step further. The Jags should trade some of their draft capital to the Texans and get the sure thing Deshaun Watson

I agree and take it a step further. The Jags should trade some of their draft capital to the Texans and get the sure thing Deshaun Watson

Agree wholeheartedly... and given that Watson wants out, could potentially get him at a value. I think i need to put you in touch with Urban Meyer to be named as director of player personnel

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Lawrence is going to get slaughtered behind that Jacksonville O-Line.

Lawrence will be good and Jacksonville should take him.

Fields will be better than Wilson.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Lawrence will be good and Jacksonville should take him.

Fields will be better than Wilson.

10th pick or so
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588
    And Rodgers didn't go last in the first round. He was in the mid 20's.
    I used to have minions to clean this shit up

But my point stands. If your team is always drafting quarterback saviors high your team sucks

People forget that Matt Flynn was the savior FA QB for the HAWKS when Russ took the job

And Fields will be better than Wilson and possibly Lawrence. The NFL is adapting

I'm no better than any GM at picking winners by the way. Leaf over Manning rather easily
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    I've been told I look like Brett. When the Super Bowl was in San Francisco, a few times guys came up to me and said, "Brett Favre....(once the got close enough)....oh nevermind". It was a big joke for my brother at one point. And no, this is not about his dick pics.
    alumni94 said:

I've been told I look like Brett. When the Super Bowl was in San Francisco, a few times guys came up to me and said, "Brett Favre....(once the got close enough)....oh nevermind". It was a big joke for my brother at one point. And no, this is not about his dick pics.

Brett from Milwaukee?