Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Amazon not for mail in voting

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Democracy for me, but not for thee POTD

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    It’s funny that you guys can’t even fathom that Bezos is trying to suppress the vote because that would implicate Dear Leader.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

It’s funny that you guys can’t even fathom that Bezos is trying to suppress the vote because that would implicate Dear Leader.

Do tell.

I'm sure that sounded good in your head.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

The takeaway to me is that one’s stance on mail in voting depends on your motivations

Ultimately, the real issue at hand is validating that the person making the vote is the person making the vote
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Dear Leader Biden? What are you talking about? It makes no sense. You support American oligarchs solely because they support Biden.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    BUMP
    For Shit For Brains to explain his claim.
    Tequilla said:

The takeaway to me is that one’s stance on mail in voting depends on your motivations

Ultimately, the real issue at hand is validating that the person making the vote is the person making the vote
    The difference is there isn’t any evidence to suggest mail in voting increases fraud in any meaningful way. Yes people who benefit from mail in voting will support it and people who don’t will be against it, that does not make the two positions the same. It makes the people who oppose it scumbags.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Tequilla said:

The difference is there isn’t any evidence to suggest mail in voting increases fraud in any meaningful way. Yes people who benefit from mail in voting will support it and people who don’t will be against it, that does not make the two positions the same. It makes the people who oppose it scumbags.
    Jeff Bezos, who donated literally tens of millions to Leftist policies, is a scumbag?

You Leftists are so unreliable.
    We were shitting on Bezos when you were sucking Trump’s dick for cutting his taxes.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Fetal alcohol syndrome? Dropped on your head as a child? Eat too much paste? Drink too much bleach?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Do you ever think before you post? Like do you ever type something then realize "You know what, what I just said is really fucking naïve and stupid"?