Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New forum coming on Monday...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,818
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It needs to be a forum for being real, a mental health forum. One where I can post about all the dumb shIT that I do and that happens in my life. One where we all post pics of our Christmas lights or shitty lawns. Where we can ask questions about getting shit right and being publicly ridiculed and get a couple actually answers. It’s a bored to be fucking real. I’ll lead it.

SWAYE would love this bored as it will talk about cigars, things that don’t have a place and the honesty of our shitty lives.

Won’t happen, sorry. FYFMFE
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bachelor dish hosted by @Doog_de_Jour ?

*Bachelorette

Could you imagine this picture if it was promoting the Bachelorette, and it was actually all of us IRL? Jesus...
    I’m actually good looking IRL so
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

That's not a bad idea, if only for the novelty of it and the enthusiasm and creativity to which DDJ would bring to it
    Heh. I’ve actually never seen the show. I’d totally do this if some of you jackasses agree to watch it with me.
    Bonedog said:

WOOD STILL
    Damn right, however, probably 300lb with 6 kids now...woof! NTTAWWT
    TOF says hurtful. I say true story and shit post 3/3.

Haven’t drunk posted in awhile. Go masturbate you basement dwellers.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It needs to be a forum for being real, a mental health forum. One where I can post about all the dumb shIT that I do and that happens in my life. One where we all post pics of our Christmas lights or shitty lawns. Where we can ask questions about getting shit right and being publicly ridiculed and get a couple actually answers. It’s a bored to be fucking real. I’ll lead it.

SWAYE would love this bored as it will talk about cigars, things that don’t have a place and the honesty of our shitty lives.

You never know, it could happen. If there was a Dear Abby column, why not a "Dear Cuntwaffle" or "Dear Fire Marshall" advice bored?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You never know, it could happen. If there was a Dear Abby column, why not a "Dear Cuntwaffle" or "Dear Fire Marshall" advice bored?
    @CuntWaffle usually has makes some good points, so I nominate him as our in house advice columnist.
    I thought he died from ‘vid
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That's not a bad idea, if only for the novelty of it and the enthusiasm and creativity to which DDJ would bring to it
    Heh. I’ve actually never seen the show. I’d totally do this if some of you jackasses agree to watch it with me.
    Bonedog said:

WOOD STILL
    what about the mom or the lesbian behind her?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I told u fuckers my day would finally come

The Bow Down to Bitchfork board will be lit as fuck