Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    A legit wow from me
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208
    LebamDawg said:

this is the reason we need to open the border.

When everyone leaves their job to make more on unemployment, the illegals will replace them.

Nailed it
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

So, because I'm not scared in the least of Covid I get to work twice as hard bagging YOUR groceries and making sure YOU have fucking toilet paper because half of my coworkers say they aren't comfortable? Oh, and myself and the brave souls who didn't fag out get to pay for their laziness with the tax dollars they take out of the shitty paycheck that we make because we choose to work and not hide under the bed with our hands out? Sweet. Sounds great. GFYS

Demoncrats are special. Punish the good, reward the bad/evil.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,473 Founders Club
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    LebamDawg said:

this is the reason we need to open the border.

When everyone leaves their job to make more on unemployment, the illegals will replace them.

I’m hearing Texas will bless them all with a one way ticket to Scranton.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    Has it occurred to any of you that there may be people with legitimate health and financial concerns? People who actually are financially forced to work while dealing with health concerns that make them more vulnerable? No it’s a lot easier to dismiss the “faggy” liberal policies because “China” joe does them, never mind it may actually help the working and middle classes you all claim to be so worried about in this new fascist nation.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited January 2021

Has it occurred to any of you that there may be people with legitimate health and financial concerns? People who actually are financially forced to work while dealing with health concerns that make them more vulnerable? No it’s a lot easier to dismiss the “faggy” liberal policies because “China” joe does them, never mind it may actually help the working and middle classes you all claim to be so worried about in this new fascist nation.

Have you heard of disability? Dipshit

And if it’s over Covid, ask to be moved to a different area. For grocery stores, ask to be moved to the back stocking area. It isn’t hard.
    SFGbob said:

Has it occurred to you that this is far more likely to be abused then it is to used in the manner you described? Btw, who the fuck other than the independently wealthy or the retired isn't financially forced to work?
    Lol I’m tempted to waste my breath explaining the nuance of different economic classes to you, but I won’t. Just understand that some people can’t survive for a month without a paycheck and some can.

l

Finally someone here tried to explain a Biden policy as a positive. It’s absolute boneheaded bullshit, but it was an attempt.

Quitting a job has never been easier and you get paid for it as others do extra work. It’s that easy to explain it.
    I have no problem pointing out the potential positives of any Biden policy that I approve. But I also have to be in a patient mood to attempt to speak with the dunces around here such as yourself. I know that no matter what Biden does, including fulfilling your hope that he cures cancer, you’ll find a way to shit on him because he beat your favorite little orange man.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

So, because I'm not scared in the least of Covid I get to work twice as hard bagging YOUR groceries and making sure YOU have fucking toilet paper because half of my coworkers say they aren't comfortable? Oh, and myself and the brave souls who didn't fag out get to pay for their laziness with the tax dollars they take out of the shitty paycheck that we make because we choose to work and not hide under the bed with our hands out? Sweet. Sounds great. GFYS

why would YOU have to work twice as HARD?

GFY.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

l

Finally someone here tried to explain a Biden policy as a positive. It’s absolute boneheaded bullshit, but it was an attempt.

Quitting a job has never been easier and you get paid for it as others do extra work. It’s that easy to explain it.
    I have no problem pointing out the potential positives of any Biden policy that I approve. But I also have to be in a patient mood to attempt to speak with the dunces around here such as yourself. I know that no matter what Biden does, including fulfilling your hope that he cures cancer, you’ll find a way to shit on him because he beat your favorite little orange man.
    I’m still waiting for his Covid plan
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Let me know when this kicks in, quitting time.