Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best Daniel Day Lewis performance?

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There Will Be Blood (2007)
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

As a California native I can’t vote against a California oil movie.

I was hoping that'd get more votes, thank you. What a magnificently gripping performance.

Haven't seen any on the list. Anyone here a yuge DDL fan who wants to buy my vote to swing the poll to their preferred title?

Bro. Mohicans and GONY stat, in whatever order depending on your taste preference. The latter is one of the better villains of this century IMO, and a genius performance. Mohicans is more historical epic and his role isn't as meaty but the movie is probably better.
    Correct. The last statement is debatable but not the rest. Bill the Butcher is one of the best characters in the history of characters. He's completely unique and somehow, through a miracle of acting, believable.
    Exactly. Do you know how brilliant an actor you have to be to make a character as insane as Bill the Butcher seem totally real? This isn't just the best DDL role ever, it may be the best acted character I've ever seen. Period.
    Loin or Chop?