Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bet there were Big Belly Laughs while typing this one out

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    Did the tweet get deleted?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Mitch is delighted with this return to normalcy. Trump gone, he's in the minority and no longer expected to actually do anything, and he can just sit back and pretend he's upset with the status quo.

Pelosi pissed. That was her job for 4 years. Best one there is
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    The tweet shows up on my desktop but not on my phone.

Anyway, that's pathetic.
    The GOP is just playing a game with us.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Do you see how much he’s smiling while dumping that salt in the American wounds?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter

Mitch is delighted with this return to normalcy. Trump gone, he's in the minority and no longer expected to actually do anything, and he can just sit back and pretend he's upset with the status quo.

While he rakes in a cut of the huge salary his kid makes at a foreign energy company.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

While he rakes in a cut of the huge salary his kid makes at a foreign energy company.
    Exactly. The idiot and corrupt biden and his bag man son will be making millions even though biden is this far from the dirt nap.

Biden puts about 50K people out of work in a covid economy. The heartless left is willing to destroy families for their agenda. I hope the "little people" who voted for biden are beginning to see the error of their ways. My prediction is that the left will run so far left, kill the economy even more than they already have, and will single handedly pull the Republicans out of their death spiral to put them back in charge in 2 and 4 years.