Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Don't know if this is true

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Don't know if it isn't because I'm not a donor but heard today the GOP sent out fund raising emails after the Biden installation warning about all the bad shit coming

Talk about completely being out of touch. I do have my reply ready

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't give to the GOP. I've seen them in action up close and they are just as bad as the rats when it comes to political organizations. Only give directly to candidates. They can choose to throw in with GOP money on ads or not. The money will sometimes wind up in the same pot but it is up to the candidate you like. The GOP's biggest role during a campaign year is to help out the lesser funded candidates and they don't always do that well either because like rats, there are bad apples who are politicized and not using common sense or any amount of honesty.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I made the mistake of sending McConnell $5 15-20 years ago to help out a friend.

I’ve gotten $hundreds worth of fancy “personalized” correspondence since.

I’d send him $50 if he’d take me off his list
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Throbber is saving his bitcoin contribution for the to-be-named later third party that will fuck the GOP in the ass.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Melania kept writing me this summer. I had to get a restraining order

Pics?