Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Pollard, 2022 3* CB, Brentwood (Ravenwood), TN (Offered)

2»

Comments

• Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just CB to Michigan by their insider. We have 17 guys listed on gohuskies on scholarships. I think McDuffie and Radley-Hiles are gone but we need a couple guys. Coach Harris you up? Coach Brown you alive?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This has always been dawgman hype. I really doubt a guy from Tennessee goes to UW.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

This has always been dawgman hype. I really doubt a guy from Tennessee goes to UW.

I know, it seems him and Morrison are the only 2 guys we have been targeting.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We're about to enter tier 3 of Terrence and Willip db recruiting (last year we fell all the way to tier 4 or 5 when we finally fought off the cougs for Vince Nunley). The ND mods think Morrison is heading to ND (according to some insiders, he committed during his visit which means he decommitted as soon as he got back home). Didn't even get a visit from Pollard. Tucker and Florence are likely headed to the quacks.

So in a couple weeks I'm guessing we get the annual dump of db offers to "under the radar" guys with offers from places like Wazzu and Northern Arizona and the obligatory comment from Kim of "the coaches might actually like these guys better than Morrison and Pollard" and the obligatory comment from dpogs of "we are stacked at db so there's no way we would get a 4-star this year."

Tier 3 is also known as "Anger"

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    When the epic recruiting failure is confirmed, they both need to be fired after this season is over
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We're about to enter tier 3 of Terrence and Willip db recruiting (last year we fell all the way to tier 4 or 5 when we finally fought off the cougs for Vince Nunley). The ND mods think Morrison is heading to ND (according to some insiders, he committed during his visit which means he decommitted as soon as he got back home). Didn't even get a visit from Pollard. Tucker and Florence are likely headed to the quacks.

So in a couple weeks I'm guessing we get the annual dump of db offers to "under the radar" guys with offers from places like Wazzu and Northern Arizona and the obligatory comment from Kim of "the coaches might actually like these guys better than Morrison and Pollard" and the obligatory comment from dpogs of "we are stacked at db so there's no way we would get a 4-star this year."

It couldn't be clearer. The pattern doesn't lie.

I'm a doog at heart so I'll give a fair shake to whomever they end up with and try not to be bothered by them being the 15th option. I liked Nunley, for example.

Then again, I haven't seen anything official saying that Morrison is gone. Awful warm out for next July when all the big commits finally get announced.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,556
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Why are we? offering 3* DB's out of Tennessee?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

It couldn't be clearer. The pattern doesn't lie.

I'm a doog at heart so I'll give a fair shake to whomever they end up with and try not to be bothered by them being the 15th option. I liked Nunley, for example.

Then again, I haven't seen anything official saying that Morrison is gone. Awful warm out for next July when all the big commits finally get announced.
    I see you’re in the green already. Your self awareness shows you have great emotional intelligence.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Why are we? offering 3* DB's out of Tennessee?

He's a high 3 with a hell of an offer list:

Bama (probably not committable)
    Florida State
    Florida
    Miami
    Oklahoma
    Auburn
    Michigan
    Oregon
    Penn State
    Most of the rest of the SEC besides LSU.

He's good.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Committed to Michigan. According to Fatters we're now Portal U. Recruiting no longer necessary so lay off the coaches!

I love when they declare how worthless their jobs are.