Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The hero we needed

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

So does this mean you will actually be critical of Biden/Harris? Or are you going to continue to push narratives like normal? Could be a fun place if we all are honest about our feelings of the Biden/Harris executive branch performance.

Over/Under on 1 of these 3 things happening by end of the month:

1) China goes into Hong Kong hard and cracks down.
    2) Iran threatens US in a substantial way or attacks a neighbor.
    3) Kim Jong Un detonates a nuke.

I never stopped being critical of the libs. The difference is going to be you guys will make up retarded bullshit, like Benghazi or being born in Kenya, and ignore the real problems.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    and a failed one at that
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So does this mean you will actually be critical of Biden/Harris? Or are you going to continue to push narratives like normal? Could be a fun place if we all are honest about our feelings of the Biden/Harris executive branch performance.

APAG has never been hesitant to criticize establishment democrats. I don't know why that would change with Biden.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

APAG has never been hesitant to criticize establishment democrats. I don't know why that would change with Biden.
    Should be plenty of material then with this administration.

Maybe we should start with China and family conflicts just for fun since the media swept it under the rug.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I never stopped being critical of the libs. The difference is going to be you guys will make up retarded bullshit, like Benghazi or being born in Kenya, and ignore the real problems.
    What about Benghazi is made up?

Also, retarded isnt very PC of you
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

China has already tossed all the protestors in Hong Kong in jail. That issue is no longer even on the table. Taiwan is the next victim.
  • Options

You let @dnc fuck him

Twice

And Bernie liked it
    True. He realized immediately, long before I did, just how dangerous Trump was and ate shit to fight him.

You can try and use it as a weapon against him but, for me, it just proved that he walks the walk too. Not me, us.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021

You let @dnc fuck him

Twice

And Bernie liked it
    True. He realized immediately, long before I did, just how dangerous Trump was and ate shit to fight him.

You can try and use it as a weapon against him but, for me, it just proved that he walks the walk too. Not me, us.
    Bernie took tens of millions in campaign donations and still allowed the DNC to rig the primaries with “superdelegates” against him and his base. He then received a beach house.

He’s as big a grifter in DC. Literally hasn’t worked an honest day in his life and made suckers of fools like you. BernieBros are loyal to a guy who could not care less about you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam

Qanon and the Proud Boys want some

Heal yourself

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam

You let @dnc fuck him

Twice

And Bernie liked it

If you think Trump is dangerous while voting for globalists i can't help you

And Bernie is worse for thinking that
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    As I said, leftists worship losers. Since they are losers themselves they feel that their suffering is somehow noble (or else they wouldnt be able to convince themselves of their moral superiority), and whoever champions it is a hero.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

How about the pipeline? Day one, Biden already sticks it to an ally.
  • Options

As I said, leftists worship losers. Since they are losers themselves they feel that their suffering is somehow noble (or else they wouldnt be able to convince themselves of their moral superiority), and whoever champions it is a hero.

I’m honestly impressed with this take. Obviously, I don’t exactly agree but if I described it we would be saying the same thing, just framing it differently.
  • Options

Back to pretending about allies that aren’t Israel. The return to normalcy is melting my heart. You worried about the debt too?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Back to pretending about allies that aren’t Israel. The return to normalcy is melting my heart. You worried about the debt too?
    Biden isn’t worried about GDP growth, deficits, or debt.

Race and social issues will drive his failed economy.