Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lake can still save this. On-field 2021 result is his ticket

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We? suck. UW lucked into Sark leaving and lucked into hiring Pete who had a magical 3 year run that’s as good as the Mariners magical 95 season. Pete being here was fools gold. All signs point to Jimmy regressing the program back to Sark levels but UW will never fire him or put any pressure on him.

@Swaye, is there room on the Georgia bandwagon for a fat guy who loves nachos?

my horns are gonna give your horseshit dawgs a keratin enema
    Boomer fucking Sooner queer horn
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We? suck. UW lucked into Sark leaving and lucked into hiring Pete who had a magical 3 year run that’s as good as the Mariners magical 95 season. Pete being here was fools gold. All signs point to Jimmy regressing the program back to Sark levels but UW will never fire him or put any pressure on him.

Pumpeeii pays extra for that.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I used to own a Texas shirt but my kid stole it. I might take it back to prevent you from saying your horns.
    Texas was my fallback school to WASHINGTON
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Boomer fucking Sooner queer horn