Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

China Joe’s Secretary of Defense nominee to wage war against our troops rather than our enemies

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited January 2021 in Tug Tavern
How outrageous of this asshole assuming he has a bunch of extremists and racists in the military and he is anointed to get rid of them!

Biden’s Secretary of Defense Nominee Says if Confirmed He will “Rid Our Ranks of Racists and Extremists” (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/bidens-secretary-defense-nominee-says-confirmed-will-rid-ranks-racists-extremists-video/

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    Loyalty tests for all the military now. This is how you create a police state.

Hitler would be amazed the Left are moving so quickly to Fascism. It took him over a decade because the German people resisted and had to be conditioned to hate their political opponents. In the USA, that conditioning is already done for the Left. There are millions of Americans who truly believe that Trump supporters wanted to overthrow the government a few weeks ago by strolling through the Capitol and praying.

Sheeple...

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stalin purged the army on a regular basis. Almost cost him against the nazis
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Hope that means conservatives think better than going in the military. Hard to start new wars when nobody signs up.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hope that means conservatives think better than going in the military. Hard to start new wars when nobody signs up.

Fucking this. I’d love to see the numbers on how many liberal kids join the military.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Mainly the minorities that need a better life
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hitler would be amazed the Left are moving so quickly to Fascism. It took him over a decade because the German people resisted and had to be conditioned to hate their political opponents. In the USA, that conditioning is already done for the Left. There are millions of Americans who truly believe that Trump supporters wanted to overthrow the government a few weeks ago by strolling through the Capitol and praying.

Sheeple...

Whatever you do don’t read the Oath of Enlistment or Commission. You’ll be SHOCKED!
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Sheeple...

Whatever you do don’t read the Oath of Enlistment or Commission. You’ll be SHOCKED!
    What does that have to do with your Dear Leader starting Loyalty Tests for personal political preferences, Dipshit? He’s basically told the troops he doesn’t trust them and he’s not even in office yet. I’ll go on a limb and assume that soldiers who marched at violent rallies on their own time won’t be considered “extremists.”

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sheeple...

What does that have to do with your Dear Leader starting Loyalty Tests for personal political preferences, Dipshit? He’s basically told the troops he doesn’t trust them and he’s not even in office yet. I’ll go on a limb and assume that soldiers who marched at violent rallies on their own time won’t be considered “extremists.”

They are going to weed out troops that have ties to extremist groups.

After Oklahoma City the military realized they had a big fucking problem in their ranks. Within a week they were doing tattoo checks. That didn’t end well for some troops.

Instead of tattoos there are troops that have an impressive trial of online extremism. I have no problem getting rid of them.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Sheeple...

After Oklahoma City the military realized they had a big fucking problem in their ranks. Within a week they were doing tattoo checks. That didn’t end well for some troops.

Instead of tattoos there are troops that have an impressive trial of online extremism. I have no problem getting rid of them.
    Who are “they” who get to define what is an “extremist” group? People Dear Leader Biden agrees with, of course. BLM is responsible for 30 deaths including multiple police last year in their riots but that group won’t be on the list.

Way to shit all over today’s military, though. Did you serve, Rambo?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why is a draft dodger accusing troops?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Joe best vet his military. Because about half of them hate him and most everything that the Left is proposing. And everyday there are thousands of Natty Guards guarding the White House, everyday thousands of more will @swaye away from him.

This isn’t your Uncles and big brothers that served hatred of their Presidents with Bubba and Bam Bam. It’s a whole new Burning Sun.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181

Quit stealing my shit
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    Kaepsknee said:

Joe best vet his military. Because about half of them hate him and most everything that the Left is proposing. And everyday there are thousands of Natty Guards guarding the White House, everyday thousands of more will @swaye away from him.

This isn’t your Uncles and big brothers that served hatred of their Presidents with Bubba and Bam Bam. It’s a whole new Burning Sun.

But we’ve been told the military hated the mean orange man. Or vice versa.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021

Kaepsknee said:

But we’ve been told the military hated the mean orange man. Or vice versa.
    The Brass certainly did. And if this vetting does keep up, it’s like adding cordwood to the fire.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Sheeple...

Yes, yes and supporting the NRA or saying positive things about Trump is a clear sign of extremism.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Quit stealing my shit
    Fuck off

Biden is a draft dodger

You can't even write it
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181