Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump has a final message to Everyone

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I made it to :28 seconds. Good luck to Lynn Wood and whoever his Top Secret Guest is.

I’m out.

I don’t fucking care.

To be fair, I couldn’t listen to Trump either. He lost. Doesn’t really matter now if somebody cheated or not. If he was who he claimed, he would have overcome it and Won.

My boat needs some shit done to get ready for Salmon and shrimp season(s) if there is one. And yes, @NorthwestFresh, I will wait for the season. I bought a license. I use only approved gear and catch only my limit. And don’t let me catch you Poaching.

Hell, a buddy told me Smelt are running hot. I haven’t smelted since 8th grade. I think I may go Smelt hunting.

In any case, Good Luck to Joe Biden and the new Administration to take us to new heights.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

I made it to :28 seconds. Good luck to Lynn Wood and whoever his Top Secret Guest is.

I’m out.

I don’t fucking care.

To be fair, I couldn’t listen to Trump either. He lost. Doesn’t really matter now if somebody cheated or not. If he was who he claimed, he would have overcome it and Won.

My boat needs some shit done to get ready for Salmon and shrimp season(s) if there is one. And yes, @NorthwestFresh, I will wait for the season. I bought a license. I use only approved gear and catch only my limit. And don’t let me catch you Poaching.

Hell, a buddy told me Smelt are running hot. I haven’t smelted since 8th grade. I think I may go Smelt hunting.

In any case, Good Luck to Joe Biden and the new Administration to take us to new heights.

Listened to all of Trump's speech - very gracious. Nebraska classy.

Dude got a shitload done despite what the Big Guy claims. Too bad he was mean and orange.

And now, it's time for the offense to take the opening kickoff in about 12 hours....tick tick tick.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think Trump can be just as powerful driving the MAGA movement than being President. Time will tell.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    alumni94 said:

I think Trump can be just as powerful driving the MAGA movement than being President. Time will tell.

I think he's a loser now and people who worship politicians don't worship losers. Except the pathetic left. They still love bernie and Hillary
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021

alumni94 said:

I think he's a loser now and people who worship politicians don't worship losers. Except the pathetic left. They still love bernie and Hillary
    A lot of wives still wearing another mans last name here in God’s Country
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

Weird

alumni94 said:

Right click...Save As
    You’re on a computer? Figures.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Kaepsknee said:

Turns out that dozens of Trumps horrible pardons have been pushed for by Criminal Justice Reform groups.

There will still be lib tears though, no doubt.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, the 2 people most responsible for putting the most POC in prison will take office tomorrow.

#blacklivesmattered

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/politics/trump-pardons-commutations-list/index.html

As long as he pardons Joe Exotic all will be forgiven.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Turns out that dozens of Trumps horrible pardons have been pushed for by Criminal Justice Reform groups.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, the 2 people most responsible for putting the most POC in prison will take office tomorrow.

#blacklivesmattered

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/politics/trump-pardons-commutations-list/index.html

See.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

Kaepsknee said:

#blacklivesmattered

Why you managed a prison break date?
  • Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 437
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I listened to it. Claims Scalia was murdered on the orders of Hillary and Judge Roberts.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

I like presidents who aren't loosers.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064

Trump went out with a whimper...doesn’t declassify shite and pardons a bunch of Democrats and no significant players (Assange).

Kind of a reminder that as good as his 4 years were in that he was a sharp contrast to the corrupt deep state creatures every other President has been since Reagan...in reality he was still out of his league in getting run over by that deep state without fighting back and from that left us worse off in that now we have an emboldened group of crooks with an entire new way and magnitude to rig elections.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Continue with bureaucratic/corporatist faggotry.

With a side order of Kung Pao Chicken.

FTFY.

Imagine thinking it had gone away for 4 years. Whew.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

I like presidents who aren't loosers.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Trump went out with a whimper...doesn’t declassify shite and pardons a bunch of Democrats and no significant players (Assange).

Kind of a reminder that as good as his 4 years were in that he was a sharp contrast to the corrupt deep state creatures every other President has been since Reagan...in reality he was still out of his league in getting run over by that deep state without fighting back and from that left us worse off in that now we have an emboldened group of crooks with an entire new way and magnitude to rig elections.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Continue with bureaucratic/corporatist faggotry.

With a side order of Kung Pao Chicken.

FTFY.

Imagine thinking it had gone away for 4 years. Whew.
    No thanks to your leaders who spent 4 years attacking reform with everything they had

Not that you give a shit now that Joe is in