Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Goya Foods CEO Robert Unanue warns the 'iceberg of communism' is ahead of us"

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Is this what Q told him? Big if true.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    All you’ve done here is found someone as crazy as you are.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Classic deflect and demean
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

Sounds like real dolt

in 1999, he rejoined Goya Foods after his family asked him to oversee its operations in Florida. After a prolonged family-row, he ousted his uncle and took over as the CEO of Goya Foods in 2004. Goya Foods saw enormous growth under his leadership. In 2005, in order to widen customer reach, Goya started a 10-year strategic plan (from 2005 to 2015) according to which the company invested $500 million in global expansion. As a result, under his leadership, the company reached $1.5 billion in annual sales. The profits made were reinvested in the business to build more production facilities. According to a Forbes report in 2020, Goya Foods is the 377th largest private American enterprise and the largest Hispanic-owned food enterprise in the United States. [1]

Sounds like a scrub.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

All you’ve done here is found someone as crazy as you are.

I know you say that with love
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    To the delight of the Hondobros
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    Sounds like the American dream oh wait that's a racist term... but he is latino.... head explodes lol
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Sounds like real dolt

in 1999, he rejoined Goya Foods after his family asked him to oversee its operations in Florida. After a prolonged family-row, he ousted his uncle and took over as the CEO of Goya Foods in 2004. Goya Foods saw enormous growth under his leadership. In 2005, in order to widen customer reach, Goya started a 10-year strategic plan (from 2005 to 2015) according to which the company invested $500 million in global expansion. As a result, under his leadership, the company reached $1.5 billion in annual sales. The profits made were reinvested in the business to build more production facilities. According to a Forbes report in 2020, Goya Foods is the 377th largest private American enterprise and the largest Hispanic-owned food enterprise in the United States. [1]

Globalist
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Those are white behaviors
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2021
    This thread is worthless without @creepycoug to be honest. For other than he, how many filthy Tuggers do you? suppose have cans of Goya Frijoles Negros in their pantry?

Hmmm? Hmmm?

Ok; rest my case. Quit using my people as props. Stalin. We? got into bed with you once and look how that turned out.

• Options
    Goduckies said:

Sounds like the American dream oh wait that's a racist term... but he is latino.... head explodes lol

looks latinX to me
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This thread is worthless without @creepycoug to be honest. For other than he, how many filthy Tuggers do you? suppose have cans of Goya Frijoles Negros in their pantry?

Hmmm? Hmmm?

Ok; rest my case. Quit using my people as props. Stalin. We? got into bed with you once and look how that turned out.

I buy their guava juice once in a while.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Hmmm? Hmmm?

That's because you're woke. Somebody in the Tug once told me that South Florida culture was weird because of all the Cubans. Can't remember which one it was.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hmmm? Hmmm?

That's because you're woke. Somebody in the Tug once told me that South Florida culture was weird because of all the Cubans. Can't remember which one it was.
    I have a friend who likes guava juice.

#wokeaf

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,545
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Sounds like real dolt

But AOC says not to buy their beans!!!!!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    I buy Bush's beans, so this Goya guy can fuck off until he gets a dog.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    The Goya guy had Ivanka hawking his beans.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I’m still waiting for the 10 days of darkness.

On a positive note I have a few Q believer friends who said they will tap out and pronounce Q a master troll if nothing happens by or on the 20th.
  • Options
    Tap out of what?