Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jack Hanear cucks us again

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
When are you launching the Fresno State board?

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

Who are you talking to?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bread said:

Who are you talking to?
    Open questions to any vc interested in investing in my great ideas.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What a fucking loser
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Former 4 star guy with plenty of physical talent to compete at the Pac 12 level is transferring to.... Fresno State?

Tells you all you need to know about his soft play while at UW.

Unless there is some personal reason for choosing Fresno State then this is just a sign that he didn't want to do what it takes to compete at a high level.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He will be their 3rd best WR. Cook it
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    Standard Supporter
    I've always had this feeling Ty Jones broke his hand doing something he shouldn't have been doing. Does anyone know anything?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Time to work now? Why not the last four years?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Former 4 star guy with plenty of physical talent to compete at the Pac 12 level is transferring to.... Fresno State?

Unless there is some personal reason for choosing Fresno State then this is just a sign that he didn't want to do what it takes to compete at a high level.

He'll have a career year against swinging gate defenses and trick the NFL. Cook it.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

He'll have a career year against swinging gate defenses and trick the NFL. Cook it.
    If I can see his lack of separation I would imagine the nfl will as well. He tricks you I to thinking he has great hands because he makes a lot of highlight reel catches. Also drops a shit ton of passes. The truth is he is just always contested. I had higher hopes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

If I can see his lack of separation I would imagine the nfl will as well. He tricks you I to thinking he has great hands because he makes a lot of highlight reel catches. Also drops a shit ton of passes. The truth is he is just always contested. I had higher hopes.
    He may look a lot better with a full season against Mtn West corners. That's all I'm saying. He isn't slow. He's big, and he blocks.

If he stayed at UW there's no way he's a draft pick. Hes nowhere near good enough. Going there might give him a chance to fool someone into a late round pick.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

If everything goes best case for him, the absolute highest I see him getting drafted is 6th round.

Same for Haener except in the CFL draft. Haener's mom is going late 1st- early 2nd in my "Local News Meets Backroom Casting Couch" draft. Could surprise and move up with a tit job tho. Alot of eyes will be on Julie's chest come next April.
    You get it.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Yah, I didnt give 2 FKKs about the guy until this year when i saw him do gawds work as a downfield blocker. Wish the kid well, he shud have stayed, but i understand why he is leaving.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tells you a lot when you realize where he transferred to ...

This is a pure “I’m probably not sniffing the NFL if I don’t get my numbers” move

I think he picked a good place. They're going to throw it.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

This is a pure “I’m probably not sniffing the NFL if I don’t get my numbers” move

Exactly. This reeks of "maybe if I play against inferior competition I can trick NFL GMs into thinking I'm good.

Ironically, the knock on him in high school was that he played like shit against decent competition and put up big numbers against lower teams.

But, you know. High school stats mean nothing. Its all about shuttle times and HUDL
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It's all coming to together.

Jake Haener leaves
    Ty sandbags on a wrist injury and then joins the Doomed Pac12 Player movement

Jake and Ty were room mates

Ty transfers to Fresno

It abundantly clear they are lovers. Hey ..no judgment
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707

Tequilla said:

Exactly. This reeks of "maybe if I play against inferior competition I can trick NFL GMs into thinking I'm good.

Ironically, the knock on him in high school was that he played like shit against decent competition and put up big numbers against lower teams.

But, you know. High school stats mean nothing. Its all about shuttle times and HUDL
    I know your entire schtick is revisionist history to prove some faceless group of straw man posters wrong but what in the fuck are you talking about.