Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Capitol invasion deeply unpopular, even among Republicans

1235»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gee I wonder why the DOJ kept not investigating anything to do with the fake Russiagate or the Biden crime family

2 Americas

It’s simple. The Biden crime family=nefarious international figures=fake media=BLM=ANTIFA=deep state=satanic pedophiles=fake moon landing=fake sandy hook=the earth was never round. When you tie it together it all makes sense.
    Umm, you forgot NAZIs on the moon
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gee I wonder why the DOJ kept not investigating anything to do with the fake Russiagate or the Biden crime family

2 Americas

It’s simple. The Biden crime family=nefarious international figures=fake media=BLM=ANTIFA=deep state=satanic pedophiles=fake moon landing=fake sandy hook=the earth was never round. When you tie it together it all makes sense.
    No - what makes sense is when you tie it all together and run that daisy chain from Sandy Hook to Hunter Biden. Then dismiss the criminal money laundering and corrupt payoffs as 'conspiracy'. Repeat it over and over again through the MSMS as just another baseless claim.

Utimately the masses are desensitized to the real corruption and claims from the bullshit.

Got it?

It's the same game they played tying the alt-right/White Supremacist daisy chain association back to the middle of the road white guy who are against radical lefitsts and progressives.

A few dim jackasses on social media have done that to me. Question any part of the narrative and you're a racist fascist.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm against capital invasions

As am I. Ban them all from flights and label them terrorists, no matter which cause.

What world do you live in where this is the same as showing up to the capitol with guns, bombs, napalm, and building gallows while shouting death chants against individual politicians? Sounds like a weird place.
    Clutch those pearls sweetie
    Rinse. Repeat. Your response are tired and old, just like you.
    How does it feel to get repeatedly beat down by an old carpet layer? Must be hurtful.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

As am I. Ban them all from flights and label them terrorists, no matter which cause.

What world do you live in where this is the same as showing up to the capitol with guns, bombs, napalm, and building gallows while shouting death chants against individual politicians? Sounds like a weird place.
    These people are far more dangerous and destructive to the us than a few wackos. Plus I would have not shed any tears if those wackos had succeeded.

One of these days people are gonna snap and the politicians will bear the brunt. They used to kind of hide their disdain for america and the american people but they have become too obvious and brazen now
    I could see that you might disagree with these sit in chicks but do you really think they are more dangerous than people carrying out actual physical violence? Expand on that.
    The left is willingly embracing comfortable lies at every turn to justify their completely undeserved moral superiority.

We know exactly where that leads once they dehumanize everyone.
    So these feminists at a sit-in are just another step on the road to Democratic party led holocaust or something? That just doesn't make sense.

So, the left-wing is effeminate and weak, touchy-feely, etc. but also trying to carry out some kind of genocide?

I don't really see the correspondence.
    Your beloved Antifa only attack in packs, because alone they are fucking cowardly pussies who stand for nothing constructive. Typical of mob behavior that routinely escalates into total chaos.

There's your fucking correspondence
    Just curious, why do you think I love Antifa? The overwhelming majority of people hate people who go around antagonizing cops and trying to start street fights and riots, proud boys, boogaloos, BLM rioters included. I count myself among the majority.

Also, you seem to be against mob behavior that "routinely escalates into total chaos," so you could also condemn the Capitol insurrection.

I have condemned the violence and the vandalism, you stupid fuck.

You love Antifa because you embrace the SJW narrative that fuels their loser-think bullshit.
    Well put. You come across as very highly intelligent, and able to understand nuance. Stay blessed, sweetheart.
    You come across as a try-hard, verbose, wannabe trying to act smarter than you are. Kinda like John Kerry, the source of your "nuance" plea.
    Your post has more words than mine. You're too verbose.
    Was your father gay or absent? Cause you clearly don't know when to STFU.
    My dad is actually a Marine Corps combat veteran (Vietnam) you piece of shit.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,766
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

These people are far more dangerous and destructive to the us than a few wackos. Plus I would have not shed any tears if those wackos had succeeded.

One of these days people are gonna snap and the politicians will bear the brunt. They used to kind of hide their disdain for america and the american people but they have become too obvious and brazen now
    I could see that you might disagree with these sit in chicks but do you really think they are more dangerous than people carrying out actual physical violence? Expand on that.
    The left is willingly embracing comfortable lies at every turn to justify their completely undeserved moral superiority.

We know exactly where that leads once they dehumanize everyone.
    So these feminists at a sit-in are just another step on the road to Democratic party led holocaust or something? That just doesn't make sense.

So, the left-wing is effeminate and weak, touchy-feely, etc. but also trying to carry out some kind of genocide?

I don't really see the correspondence.
    Your beloved Antifa only attack in packs, because alone they are fucking cowardly pussies who stand for nothing constructive. Typical of mob behavior that routinely escalates into total chaos.

There's your fucking correspondence
    Just curious, why do you think I love Antifa? The overwhelming majority of people hate people who go around antagonizing cops and trying to start street fights and riots, proud boys, boogaloos, BLM rioters included. I count myself among the majority.

Also, you seem to be against mob behavior that "routinely escalates into total chaos," so you could also condemn the Capitol insurrection.

I have condemned the violence and the vandalism, you stupid fuck.

You love Antifa because you embrace the SJW narrative that fuels their loser-think bullshit.
    Well put. You come across as very highly intelligent, and able to understand nuance. Stay blessed, sweetheart.
    You come across as a try-hard, verbose, wannabe trying to act smarter than you are. Kinda like John Kerry, the source of your "nuance" plea.
    Your post has more words than mine. You're too verbose.
    Was your father gay or absent? Cause you clearly don't know when to STFU.
    My dad is actually a Marine Corps combat veteran (Vietnam) you piece of shit.
    ThomasFremont meltdown coming.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

Clutch those pearls sweetie
    Rinse. Repeat. Your response are tired and old, just like you.
    How does it feel to get repeatedly beat down by an old carpet layer? Must be hurtful.
    Internet tough guy is tuff.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

2 Americas

You're a fucking moron.

Got anymore knee-jerk gaslighting talking points? How many hours of NPR do you listen to daily?
    You sound like a dick that thinks talking louder than everyone means you’re right. Have fun with that.